Client Account Manager (Seoul)
Twitter is creating a world-class team of media professionals, and seeking an experienced Account Manager to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies. If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant account management experience, analytical skills, and a passion for learning, we invite you to talk to us about our advertising sales organization at Twitter. This position will be based in Seoul, Korea and will require some travel to client and agency locations throughout Korea and to our headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
- Managing existing business customer relationships, on-boarding new business users, from the introduction of features to assisting with campaign creation and optimization
- Work with Product Experts and cross-functionally to develop and deliver innovative creative advertising solutions for our clients and their agencies
- Analyze data trends and clients' campaign performance, develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers, and conduct business presentations
- Develop strategic account plans for the customers within your portfolio, including growth opportunities identification, action planning and forecasting
- Contributing to scalable account management operations for future accounts
- Resolving client issues in an efficient, tactful manner, contributing to implementing solutions that prevent future problems
- Managing contracts, contract renewals, and working with Sales Finance and customers on invoices and payment collections
- BA/BSc degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media
- Fluency in Korean and English
- Game performance marketing and optimization experiences are a big plus
- Proven Account Management skills: creating, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships
- Extremely detail-oriented approach; able to successfully multitask on cross functional projects
- Ability to work well in ambiguity and operate with limited guidance; demonstrated entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in data analysis, complex spreadsheets/analysis and creating C-level presentations
- Wide degree of creative latitude
- Ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures
- Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities without continuous oversight
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
- Korean Account Management experience
- Proactive approach to task management and problem solving
- Proficiency in business English
- Japanese language skills are a plus
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!