Senior Product Manager - Product Insights & Experimentation
Who We Are:
The Product Insights & Experimentation (PIE) team’s mission is to provide tools to generate insights and understanding of users and enable fast, rigorous product experimentation.
Our team is responsible for Twitter’s experimentation and analysis tools that help teams across the company understand user behavior and attitudes. With our existing data-driven culture, experimentation is at the center of product decisions. The PIE team works with product, engineering, design, user research and senior leadership to help increase our rate of innovation.
What You’ll Do:
You will lead product strategy for a world-class team of engineers and data scientists on everything related to experimentation, user surveys and product metrics at Twitter, motivating product decisions. We’re looking for a hands-on, technical product manager
with a real passion for principled decision-making grounded in data. You'll be comfortable guiding the team strategy, evaluating statistical methods for experiments and surveys, establishing standard methodologies for product development across the organization, or discussing the metrics impact of product changes with senior leadership.
Who You Are:
- You are a visionary fascinated by Twitter: the change it brings to the world in how we communicate and learn about what’s happening, at each instant. You realize the unique challenges, and the importance, to bring the right content in front of our users, anywhere in the world at the scale and speed of Twitter.
- You develop methods for assessing product and project success, and processes to increase the likelihood of it.
- You have a passion for understanding users. You realize that to drive innovation, we need to start with principled understanding of users and the impact of our products.
- You're experienced in metrics and experiment-driven product development and have strong working knowledge of experiment statistics.
- You have experience with data platform and infrastructure, pipelines.
- You have a sense of urgency, move quickly and ship things. You have a get stuff done attitude, have great positive energy and thrive in fast-paced environments where the only constant is change.
- You are passionate about technology and can keep up with the latest.
- Minimum of 5 years of product management experience.
- Ability to build strong product strategy with abstract interfaces (API and UI) and craft a compelling product vision.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and able to manage multiple projects across a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Computer science or engineering background strongly preferred; a background in experimentation, statistics and data science is a plus. Strong analytical abilities is a must.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!