Recruiter, Sales & Revenue, EMEA
Recruiter, Sales & Revenue, EMEA
#Lovewhereyouwork. Twitter is the window to the world. Our mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world, and have built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and ideas. That is what makes Twitter unique.
Our team is lean, mean, and effective, and we need an extraordinary Recruiter to join us!
What You'll Do:
As a Recruiter with Twitter, you will attract, deliver, and retain top talent. You will partner with some of the industry's premier business leaders. You will collaborate with Hiring Managers on all matters of hiring strategies, organisation development, and offer negotiations. You will develop data-driven solutions focused on improving both operational efficiencies and candidate/employee experience, identifying both short and long term opportunities. As a member of the Twitter recruiting team, you will have the support network of one of the most experienced (and simply fun) recruiting groups in the entire interwebs business.
Who You Are:
- You have a history of collaborating with business leaders from top-tier companies
- You drive and deliver recruiting strategy to support the evolving needs of a rapidly-growing business
- You deliver outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills
- You take initiative to develop job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding the required skills and background, the impact of the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company
- You provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- You utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify talent
- You use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top talent
- You act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through
- You project manage all components involved in the full life-cycle recruiting process
- You extend offers, close candidates, and document results to further improve the offer acceptance rate
- You work closely with both the compensation partner and HRBP on refining technical ladders and leveling roles
- You are a critical thinker. You don’t accept the easy answer. You ask questions and constantly check yourself and others for bias, having real conversations to find the truly best solution for the problem.
- You want to bring positivity, collaboration, creative energy and fun to our team culture. You value these things and want to see the team thrive and bring positive change to the organization and our candidates
- Min of 6+ years experience as a recruiter, preferably with 2 of these years as an in house recruiter
- 3+ years of experience using social platforms as talent databases
- Proven experience developing innovative recruiting strategies
- Experience with analyzing data and presenting trends to senior leadership
- Experience using Internet recruiting methods, including sourcing products and applicant tracking systems
- Ability to recruit for a variety of roles and levels i.e Sales, Engineering/Technical, General & Administration Interview and Assessment, plus leading initiatives to continue driving a fantastic candidate experience.
- Proactive and effective communication, strong presentation and networking skills.
- International mindset and English Fluency is required
We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!