Product Manager - Health Tooling
The Consumer Products team is looking for an experienced product manager to lead Twitter’s Health Tooling efforts. In this role you will design and build tools taking on problems such as abuse, spam, and platform manipulation. If you like working on problems that have real world impact at-scale, love optimization problems and are passionate about helping people, this role is for you!
Who We Are
The Health Tooling team is responsible for crafting and developing web apps and UIs to enable in-depth investigations and allow for scaled actioning on large clusters. The team also enables our operations teams to keep Twitter safe. Our tooling helps turn analysts into engineers, surfaces anomalies, and identifies new signals in order to keep spam, manipulation and abuse at bay.
What You’ll Do
We believe passion and personality matter. We’re looking for someone who can help us build, scale, and maintain tools that have a direct impact on the lives of our users and the success of our business. We need natural leaders who take active roles in crafting the future of Twitter while embodying our core values.
Who You Are (Ideally)
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Computer science or engineering background strongly preferred.
- Experience optimizing tools strongly preferred.
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision.
- Have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit and consider yourself a strong operational thinker and are a self-starter.
- Experience driving impact through cross-functional leadership.
- Empathy for user problems, and an ability to distill insights into the right product answer
- Strong analytical ability and shown process of data-validated, hypothesis-driven, experiment-tested decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!