MoPub Strategic Partner Development Manager, London (12 months)
Twitter’s MoPub is looking for a Strategic Partner Development Manager (SPD) to join our demand-facing exchange team in London. The exchange team is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Twitter RTB (Real Time Bidding) platform and will specifically help manage a diverse portfolio of revenue-driving Demand Side Platform (DSP) partnerships. This role will facilitate the business needs of existing clients by building and maintaining revenue against a book of business. You will be involved in up selling, growing and overseeing long term relationships with DSPs. This ecompasses day-to-day communication with our DSP partners, optimize buying strategies, scale product adoption, and play a critical role in driving overall mobile RTB education and partnership satisfaction. If you enjoy fostering business relationships whilst striving to exceed revenue targets, you will fit well into our close-knit team and will be positioned to grow within MoPub as we grow.
THIS IS A 12 MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Defend DSP’s spend market share and grow territory/account revenue
- Secure strategic level relationships with client contacts within your book of business
- Develop region-specific strategies and grow revenue for local DSP partners
- Approach DSP client service in a consultative fashion: identify a client's underlying business needs and craft the appropriate solution, share best practices or optimizations with the partner
- Upsell or provide support in scaling MoPub’s ad products
- Conduct walkthroughs and implementation of new products or features with key clients
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Product Growth Managers and Exchange Revenue Managers to monitor exchange activity and track performance against goals
- Partner with the technical professional services team to escalate and troubleshoot technical issues
- Be responsible for quarterly business reviews, monthly in person working sessions with accounts, and numerous client engagements/phone calls per week.
- Ensure project team, internal management, and external customers are provided with appropriate, timely, and accurate information and status updates
- Provide ideas and feedback about how to improve MoPub's products and services for our partners, enabling our Demand Partners to maximize their participation using the MoPub platform
- Attend appropriate industry events and conferences to effectively network and grow your industry knowledge.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record. MS/MBA or other advanced degree a plus
- At least 3 years of work experience, preferably related partner management or sales experience in an internet or mobile ad tech company
- Understanding of the mobile and RTB/ programmatic space
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong process-orientation and ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to travel to New York, San Francisco and/or Singapore. Travel will be about 25% of time based on location.
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to analyze data, provide suggestions, and drive through to resolution
- Proficiency in Excel and Keynote
- Fluency in either French or German is a plus
- A team player with a keen understanding for internal cross-functional & international communication/collaboration across multiple operational teams
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!