Marketing Operations Manager, Self-Serve Ads
We are looking for a growth hacker with a technical mindset who will drive multi channel customer acquisition programs for Twitter Business.
In this role, you will execute global marketing initiatives that leverage paid marketing channels, website treatments and marketing automation programs that drive advertiser demand.
To be successful, you will have experience working with marketing automation or sales enablement tools and will be comfortable working with technical and data teams that support you. You will work closely with marketing, customer success, data science, engineering and operations to manage a variety of marketing programs that support both global and regional efforts. You will be a key liaison ensuring that marketing programs are effectively executed.
• Implement demand generation marketing programs leveraging Eloqua.
• Manage lead flows and provide tactical execution of marketing programs designed to generate new sales leads.
• Prioritize and execute on projects from marketing and sales to facilitate revenue growth - implement projects involving diverse & complex data relationships
• Coordinate and execute paid social and paid search operations for marketing stakeholders.
• Work collaboratively across teams to provide analysis that will support their ongoing efforts and key initiatives.
• Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other key marketing ops functions
• Work closely with sales to develop a closed-loop feedback process that provides insight into the effectiveness of marketing processes for better lead routing and qualification.
• 4+ sales or marketing operations experience
• Experience with marketing automation software like Eloqua or Marketo
• Digital marketing experience conducting advertising campaigns across social media or web properties like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google
• Proven success in a cross-functional role where you worked closely with operations and sales teams
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to clearly and effectively synthesize ideas and reports into actionable recommendations.
• BA/BS degree with a quantitative focus or incremental and relevant experience in a high growth organization.
• Coding, HTML/CSS or SQL experience a big plus
• Self-starter, not afraid to be scrappy and roll up your sleeves and quickly evolve as priorities, channels and implemented technologies change.
• Comfortable defining and documenting project requirements.
•Good communicator that is able to define, manage, improve and evangelize your programs across distributed offices.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!