Manager, EMEA Talent Acquisition
Who We Are:
Twitter recruiting strives to drive the hiring of a diverse set of exceptional people that help Twitter reach everyone on the planet. We are looking for someone that wants to live that every day. We help to foster relationships of trust, influence and change. We spearhead solutions that promote healthy and productive professional lives for everyone at Twitter. So… what does success look like?
What You'll Do:
You will develop a hiring strategy with your teams and client groups - one which you will own and execute on. In doing this, you will work closely with the broader HR & Recruiting team, plus interconnected client groups, to truly understand the hiring needs and priorities. You will build strong, respectful relationships, and help elevate Twitter’s employment brand to a highly competitive level - not only for your client groups but more broadly as well.
Who You Are:
- You are a true coach. You will manage a team of approximately 8 based out of our London and Dublin offices, dedicated to serving the needs of a particular function, sub-function or region for Twitter. We want you to encourage growth and productivity - first and foremost.
- You make recruitment processes scale, but also help your team overcome organizational, process, or people based obstacles.
- You work with senior leadership to actively identify and quantify, through workforce planning and tracking, the hiring needs for their organization. Think big picture when it comes to the Twitter recruiting strategy, with the ability to break that down into smaller landmarks for the team.
- You are a catalyst for the group’s hiring strategy and road map, and create success metrics with our other recruiting leaders.
- You keep the business up to date throughout the cycle on key metrics, while working with Recruiting Operations to present that information in a way that is accurate, up to date, and usable by partners.
- You focus on Diversity hiring. Devising specific actions to ensure your team helps Twitter hire a more diverse set of extraordinary candidates.
- You communicate fearlessly to build trust. You should want to bring a strong perspective that inspires change and motivates recruiters to develop simple solutions to complex problems.
- 7+ years of relevant recruiting or HR experience with management responsibilities
- Fluent English.
- Experience directly supporting Sales or G&A functions
- Experience in Technology preferred
- Experience in organizations that have undergone significant growth, change, and/or international expansion strongly preferred
- Experience supporting global/distributed organizations preferred
- Some periodic travel may be expected
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!