IT Apps Engineer - ERP
Twitter is a growing organization that faces new challenges as it evolves. The IT Enterprise Applications Team focuses on the building blocks of applications and tools that improve the productivity of employees across the company.
Who We Are
At Twitter our IT Enterprise Applications team focuses on implementing and supporting applications to help our internal customers meet their operational needs. We are responsible for establishing processes for continual improvement, guiding administration, and partnering with multiple stakeholders on a project-to-project basis. Our mission is to keep our business running effectively while maintaining a healthy application environment.
What You’ll Do
You will support key business software applications and plan, design, develop, and launch efficient ERP systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. You will serve as a technical & functional expert in the implementation, creation or enhancement of Twitter’s financial systems.
Who You Are
To continually strengthen our growing team, we are looking for an individual with quality experience who possesses the following skills:
If this sounds like you, you probably have experience with:
- Develop, maintain and nurture a positive IT / internal Customer relationship.
- Lead development projects from inception through completion, working independently and interacting with senior organization employees.
- Maintain and manage the Oracle Applications R12 modules and related integrations/interfaces.
- Gather and analyze data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements.
- Develop complex, detailed functional and technical designs for new business requirements.
- Develop complex solutions per functional specifications using APIs, Open Interfaces, approved Oracle extension.
- Work with key members in domestic and International locations, various departments to identify and resolve application issues, system enhancements, and new user requirements.
- Develop test scripts and perform in-depth tests, including system and integration, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide clear communications to management regarding timelines, issues and requirements and personal training needs.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential problem areas in IT systems across the organization.
Additionally, an ideal candidate would have:
- Experience with Solution implementation: requirements definition, solution design, user training, performance optimization, system testing and go-live support.Experience with a minimum of 3 end-to-end Oracle ERP implementation projects
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience in global enterprise system implementations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter
- Gather & design Functional requirement (MD50) and write technical specs (MD70) documents.
- Experience working in complex integrated systems with both upstream and downstream dependencies is desirable
- Oracle EBS Techno Functional Engineer with 5+ years of experience implementation and support experience with Oracle EBS 11i or R12
- Experience or Good understanding of core processes with oracle Accounts Receivables,Order Management, Account Payables, Payments, Cash Management, General Ledger, Inventory, Purchasing, iProcurement, Advance Collections and Fixed Assets
- Experience in Oracle EBS including Set-up experience within Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Purchasing, Inventory, Procurement and AME
- Must be well-versed with data models and interfaces for applicable ERP modules.
- Experience with bank integrations
- Experience in developing interfaces with alternative systems
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Workflow (setup/design and Administration)
- Experience of APIs, Open Interfaces structure, EBS data model, Oracle Workflows, BI Publisher, OAF, SQL, PL/SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!