Head of Product, MoPub
MoPub, a Twitter company, provides flexible monetization solutions for mobile publishers around the globe. Today, publishers and app developers use MoPub’s trusted platform to drive maximum revenue for every ad impression and control their user experience, while DSPs and marketers enjoy access to high quality mobile audiences at maximum scale. We’ve been helping mobile app publishers grow their businesses since 2010. MoPub was acquired by Twitter in 2013.
MoPub is looking for a Director of Product/Head of Product. This is a highly visible and strategic role within the company, as you will be working with some of the largest publishers, app developers, media companies and programmatic buyers in the world to develop and execute on a sustainable long term product strategy. You will work with engineering, product, design, research and customer facing teams to develop and build the best solutions for clients that drive continued customer success, growth and acquisition. You will work collaboratively with executive product stakeholders within Twitter to not only ensure alignment of joint product strategies across the company to yield the best possible results but to also secure the necessary investments, resources and support to successfully execute product plans.
This role requires a deep knowledge of the in-app advertising and programmatic ecosystem, significant experience with product strategy development, and proven success in managing and building high performing product teams.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and set a clear and compelling product vision
- Execute against the product vision in partnership with cross-functional teams (business, finance, engineering, design, and research)
- Build, mentor, and lead a world-class team of Product Managers and Product Growth Managers
- Evangelize the product vision across the Twitter organization, partnering with both revenue and consumer facing product teams
- Partner with other Twitter ad revenue functions to grow and develop new points of product integration to provide enhanced value to shared customers
- Implement best in class product development and management practices
The Director/Head of Product is directly responsible for developing and implementing the overall product strategy for MoPub. You will be responsible for retaining and developing a Product organization PMs & PGM’s to ensure the highest performing team possible. You will ensure the MoPub Product team is fully integrated into the broader Twitter Product team by driving alignment of approach, strategy, and sharing of best practice.
You are an inspirational leader who is willing to get their hands dirty, lead by example, deeply care about their team’s personal and career development and provide thought leadership in the market.
If this sounds like it might be you, you probably have:
Who You Are
- 7+ years experience recruiting and leading a diverse team of Product Managers
- 10+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Crystal clear communication and presentation skills, with a bias toward over-communication and inclusivity
- Experienced leader in crafting long term vision and quarterly roadmaps from data, market insights and customer research
- Ability to manage a complex set of products at different stages of their lifecycle
- Strong business acumen, curiosity to learn and become an expert in a complex industry
- Passion for design and building simple, usable products in a complex domain
- Accountable and communicative when it comes to meeting deadlines and ship dates.
- Create high-performing product teams that attract, retain and grow outstanding junior and senior talent
- You are invested in the overall health and success of Twitter as a company, and know when to balance the needs of your team and the needs of the general business.
- You have managed a product team that works closely with platform engineering, product engineering, and machine learning teams.
- You are dedicated to keeping the customer at the center of all product decisions that are made to improve the overall experience.
- You have a solid understanding of engineering and technical depth that lets you understand and earn the respect of world-class engineers.
- Previous experience in ad tech and/or mobile gaming strongly desired
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!