Global Client Partner - Global Brands - Technology/Media
Global Client Partner - Technology/Media
Position could be based in NYC or London
Twitter ... the best place you have ever worked. Ever. As a company, we strive to make a
difference in the world, do the best work, and have fun while doing it.
We're building a platform where all voices can be heard, creating fun ways for people to
express themselves, and growing our business in a way that makes us proud.
We innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We're a learning organization with a
growth mindset, and we're always looking for ways to improve our product and ourselves.
Passion and personality matter. You'll work with creative and curious people across the
globe, and we want you to feel comfortable being yourself every day you're here.
Twitter is what’s happening -- and never before have we been as influential or important as we are today.
- Own all financial development and growth of key global clients, including forecasting, goal-setting for local teams and development of global account plans.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Partner with local market client leads to scale and accelerate adoption and deployment of Twitter in key markets
- Own mid- to long-term financial and strategic planning.
- Develop key relationships across the client’s global and regional organizations to deepen partnerships in all relevant areas of the enterprise (marketing, research, shopper marketing, innovation, etc)
- Deepen existing and establish new collaborative business relationship between decision-makers at Twitter and C-levels at Key Account and its marketing agencies on a global scale.
- Lead with innovative solutions-based consultative sales engagements to demonstrate how Twitter’s advertising products can be leveraged globally to connect with consumers.
- Lead the sharing of best practices globally and be the single source of knowledge for internal and external queries related to key client.
- Empower advertisers and their agency partners to build and execute effective campaigns, measure results leading to renewed and increasing advertising revenue with your advertisers on Twitter.
- Define best practices into how advertisers should engage with Twitter by immersing yourself in the evolving social media landscape, and adapting to Twitter’s ongoing product developments with a global mindset.
- Coach and lead by working collaboratively with local market client leads working on client and other key stakeholders within the Revenue team and across Twitter to drive revenue growth.
- Travel to key markets and develop relationships with regional client executives on behalf of Twitter. (At least one regional trip per quarter)
- Drive client-focused research and learning plans.
- BA/BS degree
- 12+ years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- 12+ years relevant experience in digital advertising: sales, agency (media and/or creative) or client side
- 5+ years managing a key global account/global experience
- Experience in a sales leadership role with FTSE 100 advertisers, agencies, and/or clients.
- Expert and trusted partner with key decision-makers in your region, country and/or vertical industry. Excellent understanding of industry competitive landscape, and trends.
- Deeply established relationships with marketing decision-makers at companies and agencies
- Deep understanding of Twitter and the social media landscape, and opportunities for marketers
- Driven to beat targets, relentlessly positive attitude and incredible work ethic
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Willing to travel.
- Infectious passion around Twitter
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!