Diversity Recruiting Specialist
Diversity Recruiting Specialist (Contract)
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
Twitter…the best place you have ever worked. Ever. That is what makes Twitter unique. We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world, and have built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and ideas. We aim to make a difference in the world, do the best work, and have fun while we are doing it.
We are a team changing Twitter one person at a time. As a member of the Diversity Team, you’ll have the support – and the responsibility – you need to make a difference on a grand scale. As a diversity recruiting specialist on the team, you will be responsible for partnering with the recruiting team and hiring stakeholders to drive diversity initiatives for underrepresented talent across Engineering, Product, & Design.
What You'll Do:
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on strategic research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to support and execute initiatives that promote sourcing and attracting diverse talent
- Complete market research to understand where external talent pools exist and work collaboratively with internal teams to execute on diversity sourcing initiatives to tap into those talent pools
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with hiring managers and recruiters
- Screen resumes and conduct interviews to determine team fit
- Experiment and test new approaches to attracting diverse candidate slates to our open jobs across the organization
- Organize and attend internal and external recruiting events
Who You Are:
- Understands technology, has experience executing a sourcing outreach plan, and building a pipeline development strategy
- Communicate fearlessly to build trust as well as relationship management experience
- You have a history of cross functional collaboration with recruiters, engineering, and other relevant stakeholders
- You analyze data to identify areas of improvement and provide data-driven recommendations to guide decisions related to future diversity recruiting strategies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in recruiting, with 2 of these years in Software Engineering
- Experience in diversity & inclusion recruiting
- Experience using internet recruiting methods, including recruiting products and applicant tracking systems
- Experience researching, building, and driving D&I strategic plans
- Experience with project management and project coordination
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!