Content Creation Strategy Lead
Content Creation Strategy Lead
(San Francisco, New York or LA)
Twitter’s superpower is its valuable audience that drives conversation, shapes culture and influences people off platform. For brands, Twitter is the best place to launch something new or connect with culture. This enables brands to drive awareness, relevance and business impact through partnership with Twitter.
The Content Creation Org works with Fortune 500 brands to help design content, campaigns, and experiences that move people. The team comprised of various capabilities that help brands design content for the Twitter audience and optimize for the mobile feed. Brands can leverage our team of content experts to design original content via Influencers and Artists, optimize video in post-production and ‘go live’ with a branded event or experience. The Content Creation Strategy Lead will be critical to helping brands better leverage our in-house services to achieve their marketing goals and objectives.
- Educate Agencies and Clients on how Twitter’s in house content solutions can help brands design content that moves people and elevate their communication strategy.
- Consult with key clients’ on the best way to optimize their Twitter content strategy leveraging in house slate of services and solutions.
- Teach the broader Content Creation team how to tie content strategies to actionable solutions
- Develop a segmentation strategy tied to creative use cases for our team’s slate of services (Creators, Editing, Live Brand Studio).
- Help standardize best practices for Creator content, optimized video and Live Brand Studio activations. Build repeatable frameworks that can be used across verticals and markets.
- Oversee the development of scaled materials that can be used to educate, inspire and generate new business opportunities around the world.
- Partner with Product Specialist leads to inform the development of materials and drive creative effectiveness at scale.
- Partner with the research team to design and implement tests that can yield learnings related to content creation
- Identify opportunities to build experiments that spark “next practices” for creative on Twitter
- Partner with Marketing to turn amazing campaign work into marketing fuel
- Oversee amplification of our team’s best in class work across Twitter channels (blogs, social handles) and garner press coverage in the broader marketplace
- 10+ years experience in a role overseeing marketing, media, content strategy or social strategy with a love for the art and science of content
- Intuitive sense of what content can connect with audiences while driving business results
- Customer-centric view of marketing, media and content strategy
- Experience creating strategic frameworks that can inform content creation
- Ability to move seamlessly from the strategic to the tactical
- Strong communication skills and narrative capabilities
- Natural born collaborator and creative problem solver
- Passionate, positive and proactive
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!