Brand Program Manager (Interactive Producer)
Brand Program Manager (Interactive Producer)
Twitter, Brand Strategy Solutions Lab
Twitter’s Brand Strategy team partners with the platform’s most sophisticated advertisers and agencies to develop work that makes headlines. Join our team of innovators.
Who We Are
The Brand Strategy Lab is where innovation happens for our advertisers. We are a team of technologists, producers, creatives and data scientists hungry to build new ideas in partnership with Twitter’s most talked about brands. We’re endlessly curious creators of new ways to tell stories, prototype new products and ideas, and push the limits for how audiences experience Twitter in the real world.
Who You Are
A problem solver who can lead the planning and execution of interactive projects and transform creative ideas into a clear set of deliverables. You know every detail of a project, you can see the moving parts, the big picture and are able to translate project complexities to non-technical stakeholders. A love of marketing and the media industry is a plus.
You have a successful track record delivering complicated interactive projects. You value sensible solutions, clear communication, and team transparency. You are meticulous, analytical and organized and you help make those around you better and more efficient in their day-to-day through the processes that you implement and the programs that you manage.
What You’ll Do
A Brand Program Manager works cross-functionally within Twitter, primarily serving Creative Strategists and collaborating with Creative Technologists internally. Externally, you’ll work in partnership with Twitter client partners, account managers, advertisers, agencies, and third-party vendors to manage and coordinate high-value programs and activities.
Success in this role is measured by:
- Driving clarity regarding project goals, deliverables, and responsibilities across parties
- Delivering positive project outcomes for Twitter and it’s advertisers, meeting the project goals on time and within budget
- Deriving analytics around the effectiveness of initiatives in driving Twitter’s goals
- Aggregate feedback from project stakeholders on quality and usefulness of communications
- Increase efficiency over time; do more with less through best practices and optimizations
- Manage projects from start to finish, including setting stakeholder expectations, maintaining team alignment, and mitigating project risks
- Produce and maintain core project artifacts including schedules, status reports and surrounding documentation.
- Manage the expectations of all stakeholders through transparent and proactive status reports and other communications
- Serve as the primary contact for third-party vendors, identifying and documenting integration points and dependencies
- Navigate complex problems effectively by managing internal relationships, cross functional teams, and collision management across initiatives that span Twitter.
- Develop a scalable strategy and organizational recommendations for execution of high-value engagements
- Coordinate across large cross-functional teams including legal, policy, procurement, analytics, design, comms, engineering and product when necessary.
- Define and document best practices, and contribute to company knowledge sharing efforts
- At least 2 years of relevant interactive (software, web, and/or app) production experience
- Excellent understanding of project management best practices
- Experience working cross-functionally on a deadline, delivering high-profile projects for clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with ease, clearly communicating program goals and milestones
- A track record of successful collaboration across technical, creative, sales, client, and agency teams
- Demonstrable leadership abilities in changing, ambiguous and challenging situations
- Experience in digital advertising, media or marketing at an ad agency, client-side, or at a media company
- Passion for Twitter, and the evolving digital advertising landscape
- Helpful application experience: Google Docs, Keynote, JIRA, project management software, project scheduling software
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!