Associate Creator Content Solutions Manager, Niche (London)
Niche, a division of Twitter, connects brands with the world’s best creators to produce premium, original, branded content. The Associate Creator Content Solutions Manager will support Niche’s business development efforts, working to change the way brands think about content creation on social.
- Collaborate with new and existing clients to understand their goals/objectives, recommend best practices, craft creatively unique content and reach solutions and develop innovative and effective campaigns
- Develop and lead commercial initiatives to help achieve quarterly financial targets
- Discover insight and develop narrative-driven activation ideas to executive-level clients, agencies, and partners
- Lead the creation of compelling decks and storylines, helping to inspire large and original brand initiatives
- Educate advertisers on Niche’s unique value proposition, including best practices for content to deliver effective campaigns and to foster long lasting relationships
- Understand and continually hone knowledge on Creator marketplace / landscape
- Forecast and plan with Twitter Client Partners to identify opportunities for new clients
- Partner with Twitter Client Partners to strengthen client relationships through regular engagement.
- Support a roster of between 10 – 15 clients that may change on a quarterly basis. Supporting the clients includes maintaining a close ear to the ground regarding all facets of your clients’ business, where possible, know their business and their customers better than them
- BA/BS degree 3-4+ years experience in business development and integrated marketing management.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (internal / external)
- Experience in building creative digital media and sponsorship programs at scale to drive brand awareness and high user engagement including utilizing Twitter Paid Media products
- Experience leading and managing clients, accounts, and teams of people
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives, projects and fast-changing priorities.
- Team player, with the ability to build internal networks to accomplish goals through collaboration across multiple teams.
- Comfortable with presenting to diverse audiences, in both small or large groups
- Proficient computer skills (Keynote, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Word, Excel)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!