Ad Operations Associate
Who We Are
Twitter’s Ad Operations team serves as the primary support structure and a key strategic partner to the global sales organization. As Twitter Ads business grows in markets around the world, we are expanding our team to ensure continued delivery of world-class support operations.
What You’ll Do
Working within a branch of AdOps, you will be tasked with driving programs that both add value to Twitter’s Advertising experience and allow internal Sales team to work efficiently and effectively. You will be a member of a global team that provides premium support and strategic partnership to a wide variety of Sales stakeholders with a focus on building scalable solutions, executing with operational rigor, and empowering others to do their best work.
You will be managing globally influential programs and your time will be divided between a number of key tasks, including but not limited to: complex issue resolution, identifying and leading high impact projects, and senior-level cross-functional partnership. The scale and scope of these initiatives will be such that success delivers measurable increases in top-level team KPI’s and/or Twitter’s business metrics. Achieving this will require innovative thinking, top-notch project management, risk-taking, crisp communication, independent prioritization, and effective stakeholder coordination.
Who You Are
You must be an expert problem solver, a collaborative, passionate, & natural leader, a thoughtful communicator, and someone who can influence a cross-functional team with competing priorities. Perhaps most importantly, you must be able to thrive in an ever-changing environment where no two days are the same!
- Drive strategy to scale Sales Enablement programs within the Americas with the intention of growing Twitter’s Advertising business.
- Oversee team of contractors, developing a quality-focused and productive team.
- Collaborate with regional leads & agencies to build global processes and training programs.
- Exhibit exceptional stakeholder management skills to foster trust & partnership amongst cross-functional teams.
- Work with data and translate it into actionable insights and business opportunities.
- Communicate fearlessly!
- Become an expert on the Twitter Ads products. Understand how they work and how to unlock their full potential to deliver upon one’s business objectives.
- Manage workflow to meet and exceed defined service level agreements.
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency and continually improving our process design and tooling.
- Confidently own and be accountable for both your own & your team’s work.
- Gracefully manage deadlines, set expectations, and prioritize multiple tasks.
- 4+ years project management experience and/or improving operational processes with a proactive mindset.
- Ability to work productively in a fast moving, cross-functional environment
- Detail-oriented, focused, and self-motivated
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- You possess strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision making
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and maintain healthy relationships with stakeholders
- Experience analyzing process flows and devising improvement strategies
- Intensely curious about Internet technology, advertising and analytics
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with, guide and/or mentor others
- Experience working in a customer/client-facing environment
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Experience using Salesforce CRM tool
- Additional (non-English) languages
- Expertise in Excel, data analysis, and modeling
- Expertise working in Keynote
- Experience with online advertising, analytics and social media
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!