Strategy & Operations Manager, Revenue Product
- Supports Goldbird leadership decisions on a daily basis by keeping the rhythm of execution humming and removing any obstacles that may arise along the way.
- Orchestrate the overall strategic planning process for Goldibrd Engineering, Product, Design & Research (EPDR) teams, including product roadmaps, goal setting, and investment planning
- Communicates priorities, activities, and results to the larger team, while ensuring deliverables are met. Has a strong pulse and feedback loop on the team needs.
- Helps build a successful and healthy team: review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them, design optimal workflows, and align internal processes.
- Working closely with the Business Intelligence teams to move the organisation forward in a data driven way that tracks to public OKRs
- Creating content for the Board and leadership teams to broadly communicate key initiatives and highlight possible gaps that may lie ahead.
- Represents Revenue Product EPDR as key liaison in coordinating with other internal planning functions (e.g. Finance, HR, etc.). Identifies and takes on ad hoc strategic projects - everything from defining new opportunities to executing cross-functional initiatives.
- Develops content and drives communication across EPDR and rest of the company, communicating regular product updates, key results, and consolidating strategic plans for review with the Twitter executive team and the Board.
- BA/BS degree.
- Managers at 6+ years of experience, ICs at 4+ years of experience
- Experience working in advertising is preferred
- A strong analytical mindset, a proven track record of distilling data, and an ability to identify trends
- Excellent written & oral communication and presentation skills.
- Highest level of integrity and management of confidential information.
- Experience in managing resourcing/staffing, and having worked directly with the C-suite/VP level on a regular basis.
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success.
- Lead and influence across multiple levels and multiple functions of an organization, as well as, being a trusted advisor to leadership
At Twitter, we have a bold aspiration to reach every person on the planet. We believe that goal is only attainable with a team that understands and represents different cultures and backgrounds.
Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!