Sr. Program Manager, Customer Success - Strategy & Innovation
Who we are:
Twitter’s Customer Service organization enables our customers (Brands, Celebrities, Publishers, Communities, You!) around the world to enjoy Twitter by removing barriers to participation, responding to service needs, and planning for the future. The Strategy & Innovation team sets the vision for Twitter’s global approach to customer support and adaptive strategies to ensure the best possible customer experience. We innovate, experiment, and are always looking for new ways to be better.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with external customers and internal stakeholders to gather feedback and understand how customers support needs vary globally for individuals and brands.
- Design, test, launch, and measure the success of customer support models and operations teams to help ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Lead a small team of global program managers and support experience strategists to create and drive enable Twitter’s customer service strategy to stay ahead of customer needs, industry trends - and shifting operational priorities.
- Provide proactive education and consultation about Twitter’s support offerings and best practices, often directly with clients / brands / partners.
- Facilitate the relationship between operational teams and stakeholders across the Revenue, Public Policy, Trust & Safety, Product, and Legal teams - to galvanize and innovate new ways of customer service offerings.
- Mentor new team members as our organization grows - create strong feedback loops across internal / external teams, and author support POVs.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is a seasoned leader and strategist with strong communication skills, a customer-centric mentality, and a passion for helping internal and external customers.
If this role sounds like a great match, you probably have
- Developed and Launched scaled service and/or customer experience strategies or support programs across a variety of audiences / needs (from scratch to scale)
- Experience managing multiple high impact C/X projects across time-zones and working with XFN stakeholders in Sales, Product, Legal or Public Policy
- Worked with external partners, research firms and vendors
- Great demeanor and exceptional communication skills; you are able to clearly and confidently engage with senior executives, salespeople, product managers, and external partners to build consensus
- Strong analytical skills; you are metrics driven and make decisions based on data
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and able to adapt to the needs and workstyles of other teams and organizations.
- Experience working with Salesforce products, JIRA, Confluence, Slack, and/or other similar tools and services
- Pitched / Managed executive level stakeholders to greenlight and maintain programs and workstreams
- Ability to contribute beyond your role and lead strategic initiatives to improve the customer experience
- 10+ years of experience in customer service, marketing, platform, program management, and/or experience in a revenue or sales operations role.
- Ability to manage large customer relationships and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- A passion for Twitter and our mission
- Ability to travel up to 25% per year to domestic and/or global office locations.
- BA/BS degree
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!