Specialist Global Escalations, Manila
MNL provides 24/7 support operations. As a Global Escalations Specialist, you are expected to work closely with both internal stakeholders and vendor partners to ensure that global operations are running smoothly. You will proactively suggest or make changes that improve the operations and reverse negative trends. You will be comfortable handling hi-pri user escalations and edge cases as they come in.
Operational Work: 70-90%
- Participate in the global User Ops on-call rotation, and respond to escalations, hi-priority cases and unplanned incidents in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with team members to develop a highly effective escalations process to ensure relevant service level agreements are being met or are exceeding expectations.
- Investigate ongoing trends, provide feedback to relevant stakeholders and conduct root cause analyses to prevent recurrence of possible misactions.
- Complete second layer quality reviews to ensure consistency, calibration and accuracy of vendor audits across multiple workflows.
- Provide real-time onsite assistance to vendor operational leadership team, functioning as the Subject Matter Expert on product, policy and process information.
- Liaise between vendors and User Operations by providing inputs on training materials, assessments and quality program recommendations.
- Conduct necessary “Train the Trainer” programs with the vendors to ensure adherence to quality of service and delivery.
- Track and document changes in the process and ensure readiness for vendor distribution.
- Monitor established key performance indicators (e.g. productivity, turnaround time, quality) and investigate root causes of trends and volume spikes.
- Review and vet any process improvement suggestions that come from the vendor teams. Ensure there is a steady pipeline of improvements that can be passed on for prioritization at an org level.
- Conduct regular check-ins with your counterparts on both the vendor and FTE side to share insights, communicate updates and keep stakeholders informed.
- Take part in User Acceptance Testing for all new internal tools and features. Help to roll these out to vendor teams
Projects: Up to 20%
- Participate in the delivery of large cross-functional initiatives within the team.
- These initiatives should be tied directly back to team, org and company OKRs and be vetted by your manager as well as vertical leads.
- You will work with a project leader to help turn OKRs into a list of key tasks and you will execute on these pre-defined tasks as part of a project team to deliver them within defined commitments and deadlines.
- Team meetings, offsites, company-wide meetings, etc.
What does success look like?
- Domain Expertise: maintain a broad understanding of most workflows, tools and policies that impact the User Support landscape and have the ability to apply your knowledge to proactively suggest improvements
- Data and Metrics: demonstrate a basic understanding of operational and product metrics and the ability to create reports and dashboards in Service Cloud or Google Docs to help track trends.
- Communication: Good written and verbal communication skills and can be trusted to speak on behalf of your core team to represent them to the rest of the User Services org as well as our vendor partners
- Problem solving: when you hit roadblocks you know when to ask for help, but you can also make recommendations and suggest solutions independently.
- Team Player: You are part of an organization that relies on a lot of mutual trust and respect to get stuff done. You’ll give and take feedback well, learn from your mistakes and operate with a growth mindset.
- BA/BS degree or local equivalent required.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- An above average understanding of operational and product metrics and the ability to create reports and dashboards in Service Cloud or Google Docs to help track trends.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and can be trusted to speak on behalf of your core team to represent them to the rest of the User Services org as well as our vendor partners
- Participate in the delivery of large cross-functional initiatives within the team. You will work with the project lead to help turn OKRs into a list of key tasks. You will execute on these pre-defined tasks as part of a project team and deliver within defined commitments and deadlines.
- You escalate early when something is blocking you from moving forward. By being part of a team that delivers initiatives that tie back to organizational OKRs you focus on the work that contributes the most to accomplishing Twitter’s goals.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!