Solutions Engineer, Mopub, (Singapore)
Who We Are
MoPub Professional Services Organization is a technical services organization that provides consulting and solutions to customers of the MoPub platform. We are looking for an ideal solutions engineer who collaborates deeply with the key clients to solve difficult problems, builds mobile SDK features to expand the publisher and partner base, leads mediation platform development, customizes solutions to achieve business objectives and provides technical consultation on various publisher products.
Who You Are
The solutions engineers will work closely with the commercial teams, Product Management, Engineering and Sales Teams and will actively contribute to the ongoing success of our products. You bring a proven track record of analytical problem-solving and the ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to technical and non-technical audiences alike. We work as a critical technical partner for mobile publishers and demand side platforms where your coding abilities, communication skills, desire to solve complex problems will all be leveraged to develop answers to integration and monetization strategy questions.
As an ideal candidate, you should have
- Experience with mobile technology stack and mobile industry best practices
- Ability to code in one of iOS, Android, Unity languages
- Understanding of web technologies
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 20% of the time
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value
What You’ll Do
- Deeply understand MoPub products and provide implementations ( in android, iOS, python, java etc.,) to expand MoPub’s platform in partner and client integrations
- Own development and maintenance of MoPub mediation platform adapters
- Collaborate with the clients to solve difficult problems and provide expert technical consultation on various publisher products during the integration process
- Drive partner bugs, requirements and feature requests with Product and Engineering
- Be the subject matter expert and provide technical consultation for technical and non-technical teams.
- Manage new product launches and the corresponding beta releases
- Make recommendations on use cases, integration strategies and best practices to successfully implement solutions for our key customers
- Act as the primary technical resource to the Business Development team in pre-sales.
- Help maintain the relationship with the partner technical teams
- Write blog posts, code samples and self help documents to share with the broader MoPub developer community
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree with experience
- Experience with programming skills like iOS ,Android and Unity development
- At least 4 years of work experience at an Internet or mobile company with customer facing experience
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!