Software Engineer, Revenue Productivity (Full-Stack)
Twitter.com is one largest and most popular websites in the world. Our code operates at massive scale and speed, serving billions of requests per day, connecting hundreds of millions of active Twitter users to real-time information about their lives and the world we live in. The role will be located in our San Francisco, Boulder, New York or Seattle offices.
Our team is responsible to drive revenue growth and scaled efficiency through building effective and intelligent solutions for Twitter’s revenue teams. Our systems are used daily to gain business critical insights, make key decisions, and help the world’s largest brands to reach their goals.
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead projects, mentor extremely smart junior engineers and take your skills to the next level while having a huge impact? Read on.
What you'll do
- Build (mostly brand new!) powerful web applications using React and Redux.
- Lead the architecture design of small and mid-size projects
- Collaborate closely with other software engineers, product managers, and designers
Who you are
- You are smart, driven, have great energy, and passionate about helping Twitter change the world
- You have experience in designing and implementing awesome new end-to-end features and platforms through innovation and data-driven iterations
- You want to push the limits of product innovation using the latest advancements in web technology and design patterns
- You value thoughtful UI/UX and understand the importance of good design
- You enjoy working closely with product managers, data scientists, designers and other engineering teams
- You want to work on solutions for hundreds of users and millions of dollars of revenue with executive visibility
- 3+ years full-stack development experience
- A strong technical background with experience using modern web technologies such as ES6+, Node.js, React, and Redux
- Experience working closely with a variety of teams including product management, interaction designers, and front-end engineers
- Ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and persist towards a good solution
- A detailed approach to writing tests and quality assurance
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!