Senior Executive Recruiter-Engineering
Come Help Us Build Twitter!
Twitter will be the best place you have ever worked. Ever. That is because the future of Twitter puts a strong emphasis on building great leadership, and we are seeking a seasoned and sophisticated executive recruiter to support our growth.
As part of the Executive Recruiting team, you will partner closely with Twitter’s global technology and sales leaders to identify and attract the best talent and leadership to the organization. In this role, you will own your searches start to finish and be charged with providing strategic advice resulting in a premier candidate and client experience. Our team is hands-on, quick, creative, collaborative, and strategic. We love search and being a part of helping Twitter grow globally. As a key member of the team, you will have the opportunity to help craft how we do our work, define the standard for greatness, and expand your recruiting chops into other functional areas. This is a full time, permanent role.
- Drive a high-touch, proactive, and consultative full life-cycle search process.
- Consult with hiring leaders to define ideal candidate profiles and develop compelling job descriptions.
- Advise hiring leaders on search strategy, effective and efficient search processes, and market/hiring trends.
- Source, attract, and deliver highly qualified passive candidates.
- Assess candidates and make recommendations to hiring managers, drive the evaluation process and hiring decisions, execute candidate follow–up and feedback.
- Partner with research to develop research and sourcing strategies to ensure we meet or exceed or hiring goals while proactively building a diverse pipeline of top talent.
- Collaborate closely with human resources to forecast hiring needs, identify internal talent for open roles, and ensure smooth onboarding for new hires.
- In partnership with compensation, provide guidance on compensation packages.
- Extend and negotiate employment offers.
- Work closely with recruiting coordinators to ensure a good candidate interview experience.
- Manage outside search firms as necessary.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7+ years of recruiting experience. Engineering, Product, or Sales recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working in an executive search firm and technology company preferred.
- Experience using Internet recruiting methods, including sourcing products and applicant tracking systems.
- Top-notch research and sourcing skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Skills and Personal Characteristics
- Highly curious with a genuine interest in people and their motivations.
- Ambitious and proactive with a reputation for critical thinking and seeing around corners.
- A real passion for identifying diversity recruiting opportunities is strongly desired
- Ability to collaborate with senior engineering and business leaders from top-tier companies
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!