Safety Policy Operations Analyst with French
Safety Policy Operations Analyst with French - (Contract 12 Months) - Dublin
About this Job
Twitter Trust & Safety seeks an experienced, goal-oriented, team player to join our Safety Policy Operations Support team in Dublin and help keep our safety and legal process operations organized and on track. If you're analytical, disciplined, proactive, have a passion for people and have a knack for managing multiple tasks efficiently, we'd like to speak to you.
You will be responsible for investigating, documenting, and following up on time-sensitive global safety-related escalations. As an Analyst you will support all the operations tasks such as (but not limited to) queue support, workflows, quality assurance, legal compliance, training and coaching as well as supporting project work and ensuring your team/ teammates to achieve the highest possible standards.
You will provide regular updates to team members across distributed offices and interact regularly with cross-functional stakeholders, including our in-house counsel. Safety Policy Operations team members work closely with other members of Trust & Safety to provide timely responses to emergency requests from all over the world. The nature of the role requires the successful candidates to work part weekend shifts (9am to 6pm: Tuesday to Saturday).
Comfort with electronic communications is essential. Experience in reviewing, documenting, and tracking legal requests is strongly preferred, but not required. We seek a critical thinker and doer who can organize data and work under time pressure to provide insights, propose solutions, and help implement them.
- Investigate, document, and follow up on safety-related escalations and correspondence
- Data analysis and basic reporting on operational metrics
- Provide clear, helpful, and complete responses to time-sensitive requests and escalations
- Support all operational tasks such as (but not limited to) queue and workflow management, process efficiency.
- Conduct QA evaluations
- Maintain open, thorough, and regular communication with team and in-house counsel
- Deliver quality results within external deadlines and internal SLAs
- Communicate clear, objective, and patient explanations of team policies and protocols
- Prioritize and organize escalated requests
- Partake in project work
- Experience with high volume request intake and processing / other operational experience.
- Experience using SQL and relational databases is preferred
- Excellent judgment and strategic thinking; extremely detail-oriented
- Passion and enthusiasm for protecting user privacy and freedom of expression
- Patience, determination, flexibility, and grit
- Ability to translate feedback into action quickly
- Strong team player
- Multilingual; complete fluency in English with French. German an advantage
Strongly Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior experience at a tech company
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education / experience
NOTE: Telecommuting is not an option; this role is full-time in Dublin. Please be sure to specify all languages and level of fluency in your application/resume.
Exposure to sensitive or graphic content including but not limited to vulgar language, violent threats, pornography and other graphic images
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!