Recruiting Coordinator- San Francisco
This will be a 12-Month Contract
Who We Are:
Our Twitter RC team is growing! We are looking for an additional Recruiting Coordinator who is passionate about the product, concept, history and culture-to join our amazing team. This person would help support our Engineering, Product, Design and SG&A coordination efforts! Recruiting Coordinators are the backbone for our Recruiting organization! We are fun, bold, and hardworking individuals, who pride ourselves on delivering great candidate experience- If this sounds like you, come join us!
Twitter is what’s happening in the world and within our walls, the live, dynamic, and powerful nature of the platform is felt throughout the org - you will help shape the Twitter experience for our candidates. You would be responsible for delivering best in class candidate experience, whilst partnering with Recruiting and Hiring Teams. The best part is working on a team with other passionate and innovative Recruiting professionals with the mission to provide a great experience to all involved in the Recruiting process.
What You’ll Do:
- High-volume Domestic/ Global scheduling of interviews (100+ Per- week): phone screens, video conferencing, work samples, presentations and onsite interviews
- Facilitate all interviews to include, but not limited to: PS, VC, Onsite interviews and Batch Days as well as support pre/post-interview meetings and hosting duties
- Provide updates to candidates regarding their applicant/interview status as needed
- Develop strong client and stakeholder relationships (Hiring Managers, Recruiting, Real Estate and WorkPlace) and maintain effective communication channels
- Multi-task and effectively prioritize and work in a dynamic, demanding environment
- Collaborate with other team members to improve and streamline processes
- Track and update candidate interactions in ATS
- Additional Ad Hoc duties as needed by the Recruiting Coordination Team
Who you are:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented; ability to be flexible and handle simultaneous moving parts with a sense of urgency
- Good common sense, discernment – knowing when issues need to be called out, take action and resolve
- You have a passion for always maintaining a high quality candidate experience
- Able to adapt and pivot in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to build and maintain partnerships
- You have a high willingness to learn
- You are able to prioritize competing needs
- Ability to work with evolving systems and structures, demonstrating the flexibility to adapt to changing environments and regulations
- 2+ years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or similar Coordination support role
- You have experience with using applicant tracking systems or similar tools
- Understanding of interview workflow
- Experience with using ticketing system
- Experience with scheduling and hosting batch days
- Experience with using a Mac and Google products (Google Mail, Calendar and Docs)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!