Product Trust Partner, Trust & Safety
SAN FRANCISCO ONLY
Who We Are
The Twitter Trust & Safety (T&S) team is looking for a proactive, detail-oriented team member to partner with Twitter’s consumer product and engineering teams to advise on safety, privacy, and policy issues. Individuals in this role will collaborate with teams across T&S, Product, Engineering, Legal, and other stakeholders to build products that ensure user trust and protect user rights.
What You’ll Do
You’ll build and maintain expertise in a wide range of consumer products — from Tweet creation to Direct Messages to critical safety features — and use that expertise to influence product and policy development. You’ll advocate for the user by understanding, predicting, and communicating the impact of upcoming product changes across Twitter’s diverse user base. You’ll work across teams within T&S to manage projects, goals, documentation, and communication of product issues.
- Partner with product managers to understand their product roadmap and identify product features which have implications for user rights and T&S’s areas of focus.
- Identify, synthesize, and communicate the scope and requirements of your projects to the T&S team. Develop and advocate for solutions to complex issues.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Legal, Public Policy, and Communications teams on product launches.
Who You Are
Successful candidates will be analytical, self-motivated, and have a knack for managing multiple complex projects efficiently.
- You have a proven track record of owning and successfully completing cross-functional projects from planning to implementation.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills and excel at providing balanced and actionable feedback to influence decision-making without direct managerial authority.
- You have strong process modeling and problem solving capabilities, and can promptly propose solutions to address product and user needs.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and adapting to the needs and work styles of other teams and organizations.
- Experience working with quantitative and qualitative data to support recommendations; proficiency with Excel and SQL, a plus.
- Experience working on or advising consumer software products, a plus.
- Experience working on projects that have a multi-regional or global impact, a plus.
- 3-5+ years experience leading and implementing policy, process design, project/program management, or management consulting (Note, we have multiple roles at varying levels of seniority, and will match candidates appropriately based on experience)
- BA/BS or equivalent professional experience
Potential exposure to sensitive or graphic content, including but not limited to vulgar language, violent threats, pornography and other graphic images.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.