Procure to Pay Sr. Analyst
Who we are:
Twitter P2P is a diverse group of out-of-the-box thinkers who are passionate about innovation. We are beginning and end-to-end transformation project and there’s never been a more exciting time to join the flock and make your mark.
- You’ll be driving key P2P projects and initiatives through all project phases
- Engaging internal stakeholders by hosting training, documenting processes, drafting communications, and providing support
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Provide analytical support to identify root causes and recommend process improvements
- Managing P2P ticket escalations and action plans
- Working with our outsourced team to optimize processes and monitor results
- Assist with supplier onboarding audit verification process
- Serve as the main contact point for unclaimed property data collection and coordination with our 3rd party agency
- Own the preparation and auditing of SOX key controls
- Support exception handling for T&E and PCard activities
- Creating and maintaining policies, procedures, and key informational docs for internal and external use
Who You Are:
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Procurement, Accounts Payable, or S2P functions
- You have excellent collaboration and teamwork skills with a demonstrated ability to interact with and influence all levels within the organization
- Strong communication, reporting, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Continuous improvement mindset with a track record of process improvements
- You are tenacious, flexible, and proactive. You can easily adapt to shifting priorities while making steady progress on key projects.
- You exhibit an enthusiastic, can-do spirit and approach your work with curiosity, resilience, and a growth mindset in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment.
- You have a demonstrated commitment to ongoing personal growth and development.
- You are passionate about technology and relish the opportunity to learn and apply new technical concepts to your work.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!