Who We Are:
We are looking for an Office Coordinator for our Atlanta office and data center. The role is responsible for maintaining a high level of service and support for the local office, and reports to the East Coast Regional Manager for Real Estate & Workplace (REW). We believe Twitter is the best place to work and to visit and this role should exude that sense of welcome and passion. The Twitter culture requires an emphasis on adaptability in a rapidly growing corporate setting. This role is the heart of customer service for our Atlanta office.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage operations and reception for the office.
- Manage all office requests using Twitter’s internal work order ticketing system. Ensure that top customer service levels are being met via prompt, friendly response.
- Maintain office floor plan, seating and headcount charts via our internal planning tool.
- Coordinate approved moves.
- Onsite point of contact for vendor relations. Ensure providers are meeting contract Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Onboard new vendors, establish Purchase Orders (POs), and be point person for any payment or invoicing issues.
- Act as Twitter’s liaison with Building Management staff to coordinate building services, amenities, etc.
- Develop annual Operating Expense (OPEX) budget for the office, manage to it, work with Regional Manager and Finance/FP&A on quarterly analysis and reforecasting.
- Coordinate company New Hires and Departures with HR, IT and Security.
- Inventory, order, and replenish office supply stock as required.
- Work closely with local leadership on all business unit needs. Provide high touch service in response to requests or issues from leadership.
- Work with Twitter Project Managers on any office improvement projects.
- Oversee office communications (internal newsletter, digital signage, notice emails to staff).
- Provide support for events within the office. Plan, organize, and execute approved internal events as directed. Coordinate with Global Events team as necessary.
- Other similar responsibilities, consistent with the above, to be assigned.
Who You Are:
- Proven ability to work under pressure and adapt to rapidly changing business environment.
- Qualified candidate will have a track record of maintaining and tracking processes and procedures for facilities support.
- Demonstrated analytical skills necessary for the collation of data and production of information in a corporate setting.
- Proven ability to manage internal customer relationships with an emphasis on prompt, respectful service.
- Strong written and verbal communication with an emphasis on prompt, friendly communications.
- BA/BS degree in business, management, operations or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Min 2 years experience in facilities management operations. Prior experience in management and supporting special events a plus.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!