Manager, Content & Channel Strategy
WHO WE ARE
We are the Twitter Service team, dedicated to delivering customer service through meaningful connections and enforcing policies to promote healthy exchanges in the public conversation. Whether we're optimizing support operations, guarding the health of the service through scaled enforcement, driving content and support channel strategies, or localizing the product for our global audience, we're with our customers every step of the way.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We’re looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and experienced manager to join our team to develop and execute cross-channel strategies to improve customer service and engagement by leveraging our external-facing support, education, and engagement channels. You’ll examine and expand self-service capabilities to help Twitter customers effectively resolve their own issues, while making it easy for customers to contact support when they need to. You’ll manage a team of content strategists, and you’ll build partnerships and collaborate closely with partners across marketing, communications, product, engineering, localization, legal, and more, to drive service improvements supporting a global user base.
- Develop and execute strategies for support, education, and engagement channels, including the Twitter Help Center and @TwitterSupport.
- Manage a team of content strategists responsible for producing content deliverables supporting support, education, and engagement channels.
- Manage and oversee channel function(s), stability, and performance in collaboration with supporting engineering teams.
- Drive consistent and/or complementary messaging across channels.
- Develop metrics and cadence of ongoing analysis evaluating performance and ensuring constant optimization for best-in-class messaging and customer experience.
- Relentlessly partner across product, marketing, IT, legal, and localization to drive improvements in the customer journey.
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven track record of developing digital channel strategies
- Experience developing communication and content strategies for external audiences
- Proven leadership and people management skills with a strong track record of building, managing, and motivating a team.
- Demonstrated expertise working in complex, cross-functional teams with strong influence, communication, and partnership skills
- Portfolio of work that has delivered positive consumer feedback, adoption, and engagement
- Strong command of content strategy deliverables such as: content audit/inventory/matrix, collaborative wireframing, proofreading and content development/management
- Strong analysis and presentation skills with the ability to influence direction
- Ability to synthesize feedback from multiple areas (website, customer feedback, metrics, etc.) to drive continual improvement
- Excellent collaboration, communication, organization, and content production abilities.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, drive clarity, and influence consensus.
- A commitment to constant learning and a desire to develop as a leader and communicator
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in digital content and/or channel strategy, preferably in a customer success, support, and/or marketing environment
- Customer-first mentality, desire to understand customers’ needs and wants, and delivering a vision for what those customers will want in the future.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to foster a test and learn environment.
- Strong executive presence with ability to clearly articulate an end-state vision.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!