Manager, Adaptive Services
Manager, Adaptive Service
Global Strategy & Innovation
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
The Twitter Service organization provides high quality support to Twitter’s customers. We enable users around the world to enjoy Twitter by removing barriers to participation and highlighting the best of our platforms. The Strategy & Innovation team sets the vision for Twitter’s global approach to customer support and drives strategies to ensure the best possible customer experience. We innovate, experiment, and are always looking for new ways to be better.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with customers and internal stakeholders to gather feedback and understand how customers support needs vary globally for individuals and brands.
- Design, test, launch, and measure the success of adaptive service models to help ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Provide proactive education and consultation about Twitter’s support offerings and best practices
- Facilitate the relationship between operational teams and stakeholders across the Revenue, Public Policy, Trust & Safety, Product, and Legal teams.
- Work closely with operational teams to ensure prompt resolutions and clear communication around support issues.
- Help cross-functional partners triage, prioritize, and manage incoming requirements through sprint cycles, leveraging a variety of information management systems
- Mentor new team members as our organization grows
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is a seasoned program manager or project manager with strong communication skills, a customer-centric mentality, and a passion for helping internal and external customers.
- Developed and Launched scaled service and/or customer experience strategies or support programs across a variety of audiences / needs (from scratch to scale)
- Worked with external partners, research firms and vendors
- Great demeanor and exceptional communication skills; you are able to clearly and confidently engage with senior executives, salespeople, product managers, and external partners to build consensus
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!