Machine Learning Sourcer
Twitter…the best place you have ever worked. Ever. Twitter is the window to the world. Our mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world, and have built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and ideas.
To effectively support EPD growth, our Technical Strategy & Operations team needs to grow rapidly and spark new initiatives to attract, deliver, and retain top Machine Learning and Research talent. Additionally, we are on a quest to be the best talent acquisition team in the universe which starts with hiring forward thinking, motivated people who bring a unique way of thinking to tackle people challenges. Won’t you #JoinTheFlock and be at a place where you will #LoveWhereYouWork!
Twitter is looking for a proactive and curious technical sourcer to redefine the way we recruit for Senior ML & Research Talent. Apart of the newly formed Technical Strategy & Operations Team, you will help design and lead strategic experiences to attract and engage top technical talent. In partnership with Twitter’s Senior Technical Leadership, you will be responsible for defining and executing sourcing/recruitment strategies and attracting some of the best ML talent into the company. Our team is committed to building a world-class recruiting function and in this role you will play a critical part as we scale.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll partner with Engineering Executives to develop and facilitate search strategies.
- Conduct in-depth research to identify and qualify the best technical talent for Twitter.
- Provide exceptional candidate experience as you host senior leadership candidates throughout the interview process.
- Proactively build and maintain talent pipelines for identified roles.
- Develop research best practices and identify and/or design new search methodologies and tools.
- Manage all phases of sourcing projects/pipeline, including developing the project plan.
- Gather and present competitive intelligence and market condition data updates with internal stakeholders.
- Execute title and organizational mapping of target companies as assigned.
Who you are:
- You have 4+ years relevant technical sourcing experience
- You have a collaborative mindset and you’ve partnered closely with your clients, including working with Engineering Managers, Directors, and other Senior Leaders.
- A passion for research… a love of the hunt? You’ve got that!
- You’re creative in using a variety of research tools combined with a systematic, organized approach to executing research projects.
- You have an analytical mindset and are proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and Google Docs.
- You’re proactive, curious, and detail oriented.
- You have excellent communication skills, a strong drive to learn, and an ability to prioritize projects in a fast paced environment.
- You’re able to manage confidential and sensitive data with judgment and discretion.
- You have Passion, Humility and a “Can-Do” attitude!
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!