IT Product Ops Analyst - Salesforce Service Cloud
Who We Are
At Twitter our IT Enterprise Applications team focuses on implementing and supporting applications to help our internal customers meet their operational needs. We are responsible for establishing processes for continual improvement, guiding administration, and partnering with multiple stakeholders on a project-to-project basis. Our mission is to keep our business running effectively while maintaining a healthy application environment.
What You’ll Do
To strengthen our growing team, we are looking for a product operations analyst focused on Customer Support applications & processes with a background in project management and implementing and supporting support applications through full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support). In this capacity you will be working closely with IT Product Managers, Engineering, and Support Operations to deliver excellent results.
Who You Are
You are a Service Cloud expert who has done multiple implementations in the past. You have outstanding interpersonal skills, are an analytical thinker, and great at navigating complex issues. You have experience working with a growing team, and you thrive in a fast paced environment.
If this sounds like you, you probably have experience with:
- Delivering projects and systems enhancements utilizing Agile SCRUM methodology: conducting user interviews; evaluating as-is processes; writing / validating user stories; application testing, and identifying & resolving issues
- Collaborating with other IT teams and business units to manage technical delivery of multiple projects
- Planning and monitoring of project phases and tasks
- Identifying and managing of issues impeding project goals and recommending alternative solutions to ensure objectives and timelines are met
- Serving as a functional expert in assigned areas of responsibility
- Administering Salesforce based cloud application solutions
- Contributing to the design of overall system functionality to meet the needs of the business and improve processes
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or Business Administration desired
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com enterprise wide experience
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certified
- Experience implementing Salesforce Service Cloud solutions in a customer-facing role
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!