IT Integration Engineer, Mulesoft
Twitter is a growing organization that faces new challenges as it evolves. The IT Enterprise Applications Team focuses on the building blocks of applications and tools that improve the productivity of employees across the company.
Who We Are
At Twitter our IT Enterprise Applications team focuses on implementing and supporting applications to help our internal customers meet their operational needs. We are responsible for establishing processes for continual improvement, guiding administration, and partnering with multiple stakeholders on a project-to-project basis. Our mission is to keep our business running effectively while maintaining a healthy application environment.
What You’ll Do
To continually strengthen our growing team you will help lead Twitter's enterprise application integration strategy by implementing established EAI patterns, creating and supporting dependable infrastructure, and reusable components. You will develop integrations using MuleSoft to connect systems and tools used by Twitter's internal business units. You will partner with business and engineering teams to prioritize requests and consistently deliver excellent results against time-sensitive priorities. You have practiced interpersonal communication skills, are team-oriented, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Who You Are
To continually strengthen our growing team, we are looking for an experienced integration engineer focused on connecting internal applications with a background in driving projects and delivering value through strong business partnerships.
If this sounds like you, you probably have experience with:
● Anypoint Platform, API Management, Mule Batch module etc
● Specific experience developing with MuleSoft, including designing, building and deploying flows, connectors and APIs
● Java development for on-premise and SaaS applications using Spring, JEE and/or JSE frameworks
● Understanding of synchronous / asynchronous patterns, message sequencing, correlation, queuing, filtering, transformation, guaranteed delivery, batch processing, error handling and recovery strategies, publish/subscribe, ETL
● Design considering scalability and reliability
● Experience designing secure services using RAML and REST based APIs
● Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application code
● Familiarity with application and network level security & auth mechanisms i.e. 2 Way SSL, OAuth, Basic Auth, Tokens, Reverse Proxies, VPC
● Specific experience developing with MuleSoft, including designing, building and deploying flows, connectors and APIs and general maintenance and upgrading of ESB runtime and MMC
● Experience with message queuing technologies and publish subscribe, i.e. JMS, RabbitMQ
● Performance Monitoring and error logging
● Integrations involving very large data volumes
● Ability to effectively communicate complex technical solutions through excellent written and verbal skills]
Ideally, you would also have experience with:
● Continuous Integration, Jenkins
● SOAP, FTP, XML, WSDL
● Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Vertica
● Experience with a big data, i.e. Hadoop, MongoDB, H-Base, Cassandra
● MUnit testing framework
● One or more on-premise and cloud packaged solutions, i.e. Oracle, Salesforce, Workday
● Other ESB solutions including, IBM, WebMethods, Oracle, Tibco, Talend, etc.
● Familiarity with Scala, Scalding
● BA/BS in related area of focus, CS degree preferred
● Minimum 5 years experience, preferably in an enterprise environment
● Experience working with 3rd party APIs such as Salesforce, Workday etc.
● Background working within an Agile environment
Here’s all the legal good stuff: We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!