Identity Operations, Analyst
Identity Operations Analyst I, Dublin
Are you passionate about supporting Twitter’s users at scale and have at least 4 year’s experience in online operations or support roles? Come join our team!
Who We Are
We are the Twitter Service team, dedicated to delivering customer service through meaningful connections and enforcing policies to promote healthy exchanges in the public conversation. Whether we're optimizing support operations, guarding the health of the service through scaled enforcement, driving content and support channel strategies, or localizing the product for our global audience, we're with our customers every step of the way.
What You’ll Do
As an Identity Ops Analyst you will be expected to provide project management capabilities, effective oversight of day-to-day operations and proactive analysis of operational trends. You are a problem solver and innovator. You will be adept at putting out fires from major incidents and escalations, and be able to work across the business to mitigate and prevent recurrence. You will represent Twitter Service across the business in strategic cross-functional initiatives, and influence thinking and decision-making in these forums. You will work closely with stakeholders (e.g. vendor partners, policy, legal, analytics, management) to ensure the day-to-day operations are running well. You will keep up to date with on-going trends within the identity space and apply learnings to our operations as appropriate.
- Confidently drive cross-functional initiatives and projects
- You will be domain expert POC for the vendor partners and global escalations teams. This includes, but is not limited to user and brand impersonation, account security, copyright, trademark and compliance.
- Conduct root cause analysis and investigations in response to escalations and incidents
- Be able to break down complex issues into clear action items
- Constantly strive for process improvement whilst keeping the customer at the forefront of your mind
- Support the development and improvement of internal tools by providing operational insights and subject matter expertise.
- Analyze established key volume performance indicators (e.g. total/manual incoming, total/manual solved, AAS, AHT) and collaborate with Business Analysts to investigate root causes of trends and spikes.
- Own all business inputs for training curricula (knowledge bases, training decks, agent assessments) and ensure our vendor partners are equipped to deliver high quality and consistent training.
- Turn process improvements suggestions into user stories and create proposals/product briefs for the most high-impact improvements. You will work closely with product advocates, engineers and other stakeholders to ensure alignment and visibility of org-wide prioritization, and coordinate the delivery of these initiatives.
- Take part in the global User Ops analyst on-call rotation as requested
- Conduct regular check-ins with your counterparts on both the vendor and Twitter side to share insights, communicate updates and keep stakeholders informed.
- Coordinate and lead the User Ops team through user acceptance testing for new internal tools and features
- Some international travel may be required (up to 15%)
- Disclaimer: You may need to review or be exposed to sensitive and potentially disturbing content including but not limited to vulgar language, hate speech, violent threats, pornography and other graphic images
- 3-4+ years of experience in a policy, enforcement or customer support role, preferably in a fast-paced online support environment or a role involving vendor relationship management
- BA/BS degree or local equivalent required.
- A basic understanding of operational and product metrics. Demonstrated ability to use data to make decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work on cross-functional initiatives and projects within the team.
- Demonstrated project management, problem-solving, risk management and coordination skills.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!