Executive Search Operations Administrator
Who We Are:
Twitter will be the best place you have ever worked. Ever. We are the window to the world. Our mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world, and have built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and ideas.
Twitter employees are empowered to use our creativity and follow our passions to serve the public conversation and we do it as a global team with smart, talented, and low ego people. As a member of the Global Executive Search team, you’ll have the support – and the responsibility – to make an impact on how we hire our leadership.
This is a contract position with potential to convert to FTE within 12 months.
- Provide administrative, coordination, and operations support to the Head of Global Executive Search and the team.
- Track searches and workflows and identify and facilitate the resolution of search issues.
- Create and maintain team calendar including global interview calendar and vacations/travel.
- Schedule intake and search update meetings.
- Enter candidate data and scheduling requests into recruiting system.
- Interact with candidates to schedule recruiter interviews and confirm hiring manager meetings.
- Handle team procurement and invoices.
- Create, edit, proofread, and format executive facing presentations and materials.
- Ad hoc research projects as requested.
- Build internal process documentation and best practice guides.
- Prepare data and develop standard reports when needed.
Who You Are:
- You’re detail oriented and quick thinking. You can keep up with multiple deadlines, projects, and stakeholders to juggle.
- You have accurate editing and proofreading and data entry skills. You want things to be perfect!
- You’re proactive. You love thinking two steps ahead and anticipating what the team needs.
- You have excellent judgment and can make decisions independently but know when to ask for help.
- You really like people and will perpetuate our brand of high touch consultative search execution.
- You are able to seek out answers and drive solutions autonomously.
- You’re excellent at project management and keeping track of deadlines, deliverables, and follow-ups from meetings.
- You are self-motivated, resilient and assertive.
- You are an excellent listener and can take direction and feedback.
- You’re passionate about Twitter’s purpose and eager to make an impact in the company and within the recruiting organization.
- 2+ years experience in a coordination or an administrative role with event planning and calendaring experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in recruiting and/or HR a strong plus
- Expertise with Google Docs is mandatory
- Experience with excel/Google Sheets and databases a plus
- Experience coordinating events and meetings
- Experience handling invoices a strong plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!