Executive Search Associate
Title - Executive Search Associate
Twitter will be the best place you have ever worked. Ever. That is because the future of Twitter puts a strong emphasis on building great leadership. We are seeking a smart, curious, collaborative recruitment professional to help elevate the executive search function. The successful candidate will support Twitter in hiring extraordinary leaders by directly sourcing and engaging with passive talent through telephone, email. referrals, networking, internet searches, etc. You will be responsible for crafting innovative sourcing strategies, conducting in-depth market mapping and competitive intelligence research and creatively thinking about reinventing the way we identify top talent. It is an exciting time to work at Twitter. Not only are we a dynamic, growing, mission-focused organization, we are also committed to building a world-class recruiting function and you will play a critical part.
This is a contract position with potential to convert to FTE within 12 months.
- Collaborate with Twitter Leadership and Executive Recruiters to develop ideal candidate profiles.
- Conduct in-depth research, utilizing a variety of sources, to identify the best executive talent for open roles at Twitter.
- Engage with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Entelo, Twitter, etc.)
- Build and maintain company and candidate target lists.
- Proactively build and maintain talent pipelines for identified roles.
- Develop research standards and methodologies and identify and/or design new research tools.
- Run all phases of research projects including developing the project plan, providing research expertise, and managing outside research vendors (as necessary).
- Gather and present competitive intelligence and market condition data.
- Execute title and business-unit mapping of target companies as assigned.
Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional work experience. Strong preference for executive search or staffing agency experience.
- Experience sourcing engineering and/or sales candidates a plus.
- Demonstrated passion for research - a “love of the hunt.”
- A track record of developing creative sourcing strategies combined with a systematic, organized approach to executing research projects.
- Strong computer and analytical skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and Google Docs.
- Enthusiastic, deeply curious, and detail oriented.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to prioritize projects in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive data with judgment and discretion.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!