Cybercrime Specialist (Arabic or Persian )
About this job
Do you have a passion for resolving complex online safety and abuse matters? We’re looking for a highly motivated, goal-oriented, team player to join our Cybercrime Policy team in Dublin, Ireland. Success in this role requires someone who is analytical, disciplined, proactive, and has a knack for managing multiple tasks efficiently.
You will be responsible for handling a high volume of requests in an efficient and timely fashion, enforcing relevant policies, providing policy explanations to users and ensuring our internal legal and communications teams are up to speed on the work we’re doing, and contributing to policy development.
Please note that this position involves exposure to sensitive content.
Resolve reports of abuse, quickly and efficiently;
Work closely with other teams and in-house counsel to identify, prioritize, organize, and resolve complex safety issues and other escalated matters;
Compile documentation regarding issue resolution for team policy areas;
Support research initiatives to inform escalation decision-making, and policy development.
- Complete fluency in the following languages: Written and oral English, and either Arabic or Persian (Farsi) (Other languages from the Middle East may be considered);
- Availability to work weekends;
- Familiarity with processes and tools used for increased efficiency;
- Exceptional business judgement and strategic thinking; extremely detail-oriented;
- Experience conducting research, using both quantitative and qualitative methods;
- Excellent communication, and writing skills;
- Drive project initiatives to find new and innovative ways to consistently improve processes;
- Works well under tight deadlines;
- Active Twitter user with a passion and enthusiasm for protecting user privacy and freedom of expression;
- Patience, determination, flexibility, and grit.
- Bachelor’s Degree--ideally in social science--or equivalent relevant education / experience.
- Prior relevant experience at a tech company;
- Experience using third-party ticketing systems (e.g., Zendesk, Service Cloud, etc.);
- Experience handling high-profile escalations;
- Experience with legal document intake/processing, safety policy or other legal operational experience;
NOTE: Telecommuting is not an option; this role is full-time in Dublin. Please be sure to specify all languages and level of fluency in your application/resume.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!