Who We Are:
At Twitter, our mission is to reach every person on the planet. To do that we need to effectively scale our engineering organization. Come be a catalyst for a transformation from ad hoc to agile methods. We are looking for an agile coach that combines consumer product and growth expertise with the ability to enable teams to improve their productivity, throughput and predictability through a transformation to agile methods.
What You'll Do:
Role & Responsibilities
- Drive the organization-wide agile transformation strategy and rollout plans
- Design and deliver transformational agile training for engineering managers, product managers, development teams, and executives
- Coach development teams, managers and partners on applying lean principles to their specific products and work environment
- Welcome servant leadership and demonstrate behaviors in line with lean principles
- Evaluate team metrics and make recommendations to teams and management for improvements.
- Establish yourself as a leader with vision in the agile community through speaking and writing
- You see opportunities to continuously optimize and improve of the whole company
Who You Are: You have successfully transformed a consumer internet company from ad hoc to agile methods.
Experience & Skills
- 10 years experience in a product company, in a variety of roles from developer to leader, manager or coach
- 5 years of hands-on experience with scrum, kanban and other agile practices
- Strong presentation, coaching and facilitation skills
- Capable of multitasking and transforming multiple teams at once
- Experience with coaching Executives
- Able to work with individuals and teams across all levels within the company
- Able to influence peers / managers and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity
- Plays well as a member of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Certified Scrum Coach or Kanban Coaching Professional
- Have had exposure to highly-available, scalable software and services
- You have done experimentation and data driven decisions in an agile environment
- You have experience with data center engineering and Platform as a Service products
- Strong background of shipping projects with broad customer impact
- Tried ability to identify and resolve systemic issues
- Active Twitter user
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!