Who We Are:
Twitter is looking for outstanding Technical Sourcers to uncover and attract talented individuals. We hire brilliant, motivated people and hand them large problems to solve. We have a great platform, passionate users, and a very bright future.
What You'll Do:
As a Technical Sourcer, you will demonstrate your ability to get creative and find extraordinary talent through unconventional means. Twitter is a fast paced, growing company and we need your help to build a world class team! You will communicate effectively with your sourced candidates, build relationships, encourage them to interview at Twitter, and then liaise with Hiring Managers and the Recruiting Team alike to maximize their experience.
This is a 12 month contract position with potential to convert to FTE.
Who You Are:
- You utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify talent.
- You source passive talent through referrals, networking, internet searches, etc.
- You generate interest through Direct Sourcing via telephone and/or email.
- You maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's ATS.
- You conduct phone screens and face-to-face interviews.
- You screen applicants for availability, interest level, relocation needs, etc.
- You attend and organize both internal and external recruiting events.
- You are highly collaborative and articulate
- 2+ years of relevant technical sourcing experience required.
- Experience recruiting either in-house or at an agency.
- 2+ years of experience meeting or exceeding defined metrics
- 2+ years of client interaction experience, including working with Engineering Managers and Directors, taking new requirements, reviewing profiles and updating pipeline progress.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!