Technical Recruiting Events Recruiter
Twitter is experiencing unprecedented growth with its Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD) organizations as it enters its teenage tech years. We have a great platform, passionate users, and a very bright future. Launched in July 2006, Twitter now has 320M active users. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, we have a global presence of over 3,900 employees across 33 offices.
This is the best place you have ever worked. Ever. Twitter is the window to the world. Our mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world, and have built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and ideas.
To effectively support EPD growth, our Tech Recruiting Team needs to grow rapidly and operate differently to attract, deliver, and retain top diverse, technical talent. Additionally, we are on a quest to be the best talent acquisition team in the universe which starts with hiring forward thinking, motivated people who bring a unique way of thinking to tackle people challenges. We are building many programs and processes from scratch and need team members who have a solid foundation of success in doing that in a deeply dynamic environment. Won’t you #JoinTheFlock and be at a place where you will #LoveWhereYouWork!
Twitter is looking for passionate and creative sourcing Recruiters to join the newly formed Tech Recruiting Events Team, which has been chartered to design strategic experiences to attract and engage top technical talent. In this role, the Recruiters will lead global, small to midsize internal and external Talent Acquisition-related events. As a Recruiter, you will be part of the hiring process in a fun and exciting way as you think differently about attracting candidates to Twitter, using your in depth knowledge of the recruiting lifecycle and technical talent market to discover, engage and select talent.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle to support internal and external events ensuring positive candidate and hiring team experience
- Build new and innovative pipelines and programs that increase Twitter’s access to top technical talent
- Coordinate and attend networking and recruitment events to champion our external relationships while bringing our employer brand to life
- Implement and support solutions related to Business Resource Group related recruiting initiatives.
- Partner closely with the broader Tech Recruiting team and business leaders to ensure smooth candidate transition and speed through the process
- Assist with various strategic initiatives within Technical Recruiting
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- You have 3+ years of Recruiting experience in a corporate and/or search firm setting, conducting candidate research, lead generation and candidate assessment
- You are experienced in Sourcing, Tracking and Managing candidates and recruiting processes in CRM/ATS systems
- You have previous international or domestic event-based recruiting experience
- You can execute a recruiting strategy
- You can handle multiple searches, projects, business partnerships and candidate relationships under dynamic conditions
- You are able to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to deliver talent to the business
- You have proven organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- You can be agile in an environment with competing demands
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to translate data into insights for continuous improvement
- You have strong communication and influencing skills
- You are able to work flexible hours and travel during peak recruiting cycles as needed
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!