Talent Experience Program Manager
Who We Are
We are ever evolving and never perfect. We would be pretty dull if we weren’t. We’re a process, forever winding towards something better. Without this attitude we ignore the journey, arriving at our final destination without starting, leaving before we are finished. The work we do is never ending, like conversation. So forget about perfection. It’s through the cracks of uncertainty we find opportunity and the weakness we find strength. That is what makes us Twitter.
Twitter exists to serve global conversation so we all have a voice and we can progress together. None of us are perfect but we can try and be a little bit better every day. Because working for progress is never done and this is exactly why we need you. The Talent Experience team’s goal is to create the innovations and experiences to attract, hire and engage people, where their talent, skills, passion and personality can play an important role in achieving Twitter’s purpose. Our Talent Experience Program Manager position is an important building block in achieving just that!
- Discover, design, build and activate recruiting programs that enable our Recruiting organization to attract, source, hire and engage top talent for Twitter. This includes employee referral program, diversity programs, internal hiring, recruitment marketing, employee advocacy and other programs that enable us to achieve this goal.
- Design & activate Twitters referral program to lead in experience and to be one of our best sources of hires. Use creative tactics like live events, digital marketing, network marketing and content creation to increase quality referrals.
- Partner with our Talent Management team to design and deliver an exceptional internal employee career program.
- Lead projects from start to finish, working through obstacles and inspiring support from various stakeholders along the way.
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve Twitter’s ability to attract and hire the talent we need to carry us forward.
- Create and present strategies and action plans to gain buy-in and drive change management across the organization.
- Partner and collaborate with cross functional teams to leverage existing knowledge and to share best practices.
- Design and activate specific hiring initiatives to accelerate diversity hiring.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to the Recruiting team, HR Business Partners, Hiring Managers, and Tweeps [employees] on the programs you manage.
- Partner with TA Innovation to evaluate and implement new tools and technologies that support the automation and digital experience of the programs you manage.
- Partnering with Business Resource Groups (BRG’s) to gain insights and leverage other’s expertise to ensure our programs drive a diverse slate of talent.
Who You Are:
- You are a trend spotter. You geek out on building stuff to attract and hire talent and love researching it, reading about it and jumping into conversation about it.
- You get the difference between implementing a program and creating a groundbreaking experience for your audience. You get that HR as an industry lags in this area, and you want to defy that by building programs that your end users love.
- You can take complexity and put it into terms that your audience gets, you get them excited about what’s possible through your enthusiasm and your ability to speak in simple, human terms.
- You enjoy figuring out how to bring your end audience along with you on the journey. You have a knack for getting stakeholders on-board. You support them, keep them well informed along the way, and have patience in helping people adopt new ways of doing things.
- You get the marathon of driving a front to end project implementation, and you are determined to run the marathon.
- You pride yourself on your chess moves to bring business leaders, stakeholders, recruiters and our team along for the ride on building industry leading programs.
- You are creative. You have the ability to take ideas and turn them into works of art
- Talent Acquisition Leaders
- Talent Acquisition Team
- HR Leadership
- Talent Experience Teammates
- People Analytics
- External Partners
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in live recruiting events.
- Experience in diversity hiring and sourcing.
- Experience in digital content creation and marketing.
- Experience driving global recruiting and/or talent projects and strategies from concept to activation in a rapidly evolving environments, global brands or tech industry.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities as it relates to program performance.
- Comfortable presenting, influencing and gaining buy-in from global stakeholders.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, ever changing environment while meeting deadlines and exceeding team expectations.
- Understanding of talent programs and technologies.
- Excellent Communicator. Ability to partner, influence, and work effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Strong planning, execution and multitasking skills and demonstrated ability to reprioritize accordingly. Ability to manage fast changing priorities while meeting deadlines.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in a related field of study or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of professional level experience in project or program management
- Knowledge of program management lifecycle, and skilled at project management tools
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!