Senior Designer - Design Systems
Who we are:
We’re guiding hundreds of millions of people each month to the content and conversations they care about, and with your contributions we’ll make it even faster, easier, and more fun to find out what matters most right now.
Who you are:
Twitter is looking for a senior level Product Designer to join our design team, focused on building end-to-end design systems for our mobile and web apps. Do you have lots of experience working with the latest design patterns and building upon them? Love using Twitter? Come help us make Twitter awesome for the millions of people that rely on our service everyday. As a member of the Twitter Design team, you’ll work closely with other Designers, Researchers, and our Product and Engineering teams to bring consistency, simplicity, and ease-of-use to the Twitter experience.
What you’ll do:
- Design, prototype, and develop elegant solutions for our mobile and web apps.
- Identify user needs, sketch solutions with prototypes, test ideas with our user research team, and refine designs with data and user feedback.
- Document detailed interaction models and UI specifications.
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the features on Twitter.
- Evangelize best UI practices to other designers, engineers, and product managers.
- Expert at designing and building products for mobile and desktop experiences
- A degree in a relevant field and at least 3 years experience working as a product designer
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for identifying and solving user problems
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Skilled with Figma (or Sketch) and prototyping tools such as Framer, Principle
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!