Senior Alliance Manager, DES
Who we are:
The Data and Enterprise Solutions (“DES”) team is responsible for building the platform and products that let developers and businesses plug into what’s happening on Twitter. Through the tools we build, we help global brands make better business decisions and keep up with trends by giving them access to the world’s largest public dataset of conversation about businesses, news, and interests. We help publishers and content marketers quickly reach their most influential audiences. We help journalists learn what’s happening and break new stories. And we help developers and entrepreneurs gain access to and build businesses around our powerful API platform.
What you’ll do:
Twitter DES is seeking an Alliance Manager who will be responsible for developing relationships and growing revenue with existing customers and partners in the social ecosystem. We want these partners to build meaningful and innovative technology showcasing Twitter Data; the Alliance Manager will play a critical role in arming partners with the knowledge and tools to develop and sell their solutions.
The position may be located in Twitter’s San Francisco, Boulder or New York offices and reports into a DES Sales Manager.
- Provide unparalleled account management to top tier customers. Customers in your book build software that delivers social listening, analytics, engagement, or customer service
- Execute complex deals and renewals with customers, growing revenue through strategic initiatives and increased adoption of Twitter Data
- Communicate customer feedback to internal teams and work cross-functionally with DES sales, marketing, and product organizations to prioritize and improve the customer experience
- Establish customer executive relationships, advocate for customers internally, and coordinate across multiple teams to deliver the best possible customer experience
- Develop deep understanding of customers’ products, business lines and key objectives
- Ensure all customers are following Twitter’s Terms of Service
- Develop a strong understanding of the social ecosystem and consult customers on the best ways to consume and showcase Twitter Data
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree
- 6-8+ years of relevant enterprise Sales and/or Account Management experience
- Confidence communicating and presenting in social settings
- Validated experience driving large groups of internal stakeholders to consensus and close for technical partnerships/deals
- Solid ability to handle tough conversations with clients in a professional, solutions-oriented manner
- Ability to simultaneously lead a high volume of opportunities and transactions
- Proactive rather than reactive approach to handling clients and problems
- Technically savvy (preferably proficient in Salesforce and Google Suite)
- A passion for Twitter, with a deep understanding of the social data ecosystem
- The willingness and flexibility to travel
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!