Program Manager, Fraud & Risk Operations
The Policy Operations team is charged with ensuring a quality and safe user and advertiser experience with ads, protecting the company from legal and reputational risk, and removing roadblocks for compliant advertisers to transact freely on the platform. We do this by implementing scalable and effective enforcement solutions.
As a as a Fraud and Risk Operations Program Manager on the Policy Operations team, you are responsible for implementing data-driven risk prevention solutions across Twitter’s range of revenue products, and ensuring that our frontline agent operations are equipped to execute. You will work hand-in-hand with Product, Engineering, Twitter Service, and Finance on detection measures, as well as Sales to ensure that good revenue isn’t impacted. You must be an expert and collaborate problem solver adept at crisis management, who’s able to thrive in an ever-changing environment where no two days are the same!
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent ads by reviewing account signals, transaction data, and content patterns, and testing, developing, and launching heuristic rules
- Identify market trends and product vulnerabilities, recommending strategy adjustments based upon findings
- Influence Product and Engineering on systems, tools, and logic to effectively detect and surface risky ads
- Handle urgent escalations from internal and external customers, going deep into the weeds to troubleshoot root cause and impact, then stepping back to provide executive summaries and recommendations to senior leaders
- Serve as an internal risk expert for our internal Sales and Operations teams, helping our customers achieve revenue goals in a safe environment
- Conduct data analyses that measure efficacy of detection systems and processes
- 3+ years experience with fraud investigations, risk management, or compliance investigations
- 2+ years experience using SQL
- Demonstrated ability using data to make decisions
- Experience partnering with Product and Engineering on tooling and automated solutions
- Ability to work productively in a fast moving, cross-functional environment
- Detail-oriented, focused, and self-motivated
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done! This is both a strategy and day-to-day operations role
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!