People Services Specialist, JAPAC - 12 months contract (Singapore)
Who We Are:
The People Services team is focused on providing seamless and client-focused transactional support to our employees and internal stakeholders in offices around the world. Playing a key tactical role throughout the employee lifecycle from hiring and onboarding to developing and off-boarding, we deliver on operational excellence while maintaining high levels of confidentiality.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate and send offer letters to internal and external candidates
- Coordinate with immigration and relocation teams, provide on-ground support
- Manage ongoing communications with candidate once they accept
- Ensure background check is completed
- Initiate onboarding through Workday
- Lead APAC Orientation program + ongoing improvements
- Monthly documentation checks for payroll and benefits enrolment
- Manage off-boarding in conjunction w/HRBPs; point of contact with employee
- Coordinate with payroll, benefits and functional stakeholders as needed
- Manage documentation, tracking and employee interactions for all leave types
- Coordinate with payroll and benefits, as needed
- Operations Support
- Local contact for all system related activity, participating in system implementations and enhancements as subject matter expert in region.
- Respond to first level questions from employees on all HR topics, triage to functional HR experts and appropriate SME as needed.
- Driving the adoption of existing and new systems in the region
- Timeliness, accuracy and thoroughness of data entry to preserve data integrity across all systems and intranet
- Support audit activities and ensure compliance in daily administration with all applicable processes, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Partner with HRBPs to manage employee data lifecycle changes and grants in Workday
- Process Improvements
- Leverage technology for HR process efficiencies i.e. Echosign
- Projects: eg. letter automation, globalisation of processes, new country set-up
Who You Are:
A consummate professional committed to confidentiality and integrity when handling sensitive employee information. Detail-oriented and focused on data integrity and process, you are willing to put your head down to get things done, work well as a team, and care about the employee experience.
If this sounds like it might be you, you probably have:
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, to complete tasks with accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and prioritize effectively
- Resourcefulness and initiative to ask questions coupled with the ability to work with limited supervision. Addresses most challenges and issues in a calm, steady, “can-do” manner
- Good judgment, knowing when an issue need to be escalated
- A client service mindset with the desire to go above and beyond to support the team and organization
- An ability to identify, recommend opportunities for continuous process improvement and follow through from end-to-end.
- University degree
- 2+ years experience in an HR administration, operations, benefits administration, or generalist role, strong preference for the technology industry
- Experience in supporting multiple countries in APAC and demonstrated ability to quickly learn about cultural and regulatory requirements
- Experience with Workday HR information system and JIRA and/or Salesforce-based ticketing systems highly preferred
- Experience in Gsuite products highly preferred
- Proficiency in English language required (Japanese highly preferred)
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!