Lead Technical Sr. Partner Manager - Business Development
Twitter is seeking an experienced Lead Technical Sr. Partner Manager who will be responsible for managing strategic growth and distribution partnerships and programs within Twitter’s Business Development organization. We define, implement and support a wide spectrum of global initiatives, driving both revenue and growth for the company. The position is based in San Francisco, CA.
What You’ll Do:
- This is a technically hands-on role that plays a critical role between the business development (BD) team, partners and our internal product teams.
- You will enable and support technical partnerships with OEMs and carriers. You will be the key technical contact for carriers and OEMs worldwide, implementing and validating distribution campaigns, triaging and debugging campaigns.
- You will work with carriers across the globe in implementing and maintaining carrier partnership campaigns.
- You will help facilitate and support many other types of partnership initiatives, such as content distribution integrations, OEM integrations, App Store initiatives and many more.
- You’ll help identify new technology & program opportunities that drive growth, and will work with product teams on translating these into product requirements.
- Be a key analytics expert within the BD organization. Measure deal success KPIs through analytics reporting. Create and support various deal reports.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a technical, client-facing role (such as technical account management, technical partner management or program management, partner engineering, product management).
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Ability to speak fluently to partners, senior executives, engineers and product managers.
- Understanding of URL attribution tracking & deep linking, and web protocols in general.
- Infrastructure knowledge around networking, routing, IP / domain systems.
- You have an analytical mind, and are an excellent data wrangler. You are technically competent in SQL, and have moderate to expert level experience with analytical tools such as Hadoop, Presto, Hive, Vertica, and Tableau.
- Positive demeanor and partner-facing attitude, including being reliable, helpful, and efficient.
- Experience as a mobile app or web developer, or other engineering backgrounds highly desirable. Developer Support or Technical Sales / Marketing in an enterprise or consumer-web company a plus.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math.
“We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.”
“San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!