IT Marketing Technology Architect
Who We Are
At Twitter our IT Enterprise Applications (ITEA) team focuses on implementing and supporting applications to help our internal customers meet their operational needs. We are responsible for establishing processes for continual improvement, guiding administration, and partnering with multiple stakeholders on a project-to-project basis. Our mission is to keep our business running effectively while maintaining a healthy application environment.
What You’ll Do
To continually strengthen our growing team you will help lead Twitter's Marketing Technology integration strategy by collaborating within the MarTech team, its customers and ITEA sister teams to help create technical design documentation with an eye towards establishing a clear, consistent, integrated MarTech systems vision in accordance with our data retention, security, and compliance policies. You will be responsible for assessing and identifying impact to the broader organization from an architectural perspective.
You will serve as a subject matter expert on product integrations within the IT MarTech suite (Adobe Experience Manager, Eloqua, GoogleAnalytics, Tune/Branch, etc.). You will support the team in an advisory manner on cross-platform architectures (Salesforce.com, Mulesoft, etc.). Within this capacity you will research as necessary, recommend, and design systems and provide application architecture diagrams to meet business objectives. You will also have the opportunity to apply hands-on technical skills, as applicable, by taking part in the development and implementation process of your designs.
If this sounds like you, you probably have experience:
- Working within a marketing environment and MarTech stack
- Crafting design documentation while considering scalability and reliability with regards to integrations involving very large data volumes
- Effectively communicating complex technical solutions through excellent written and verbal skills to business stakeholders
- Leveraging strong project management, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to multitask
- Conducting digital asset and marketing audits to provide strategic development recommendations with an eye to long-term reusability
- Interpreting data output to make recommendations and to identify new optimization opportunities
- Understanding the typical use cases of Digital Platform implementations (CMS, Analytics, Personalization, Ecommerce, DAM, Mobile strategies etc.)
Ideally, you would also have experience with:
- Industry standard MarTech tools including Eloqua, Adobe Experience Manager, and Google Analytics
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Vertica
- One or more cloud-based data storage platforms such as AWS or Google Cloud and can leverage this experience within technical design
- Creating systems designs spanning a variety of modern architectural paradigms such as RESTful APIs and event collaboration
- BA/BS in related area of focus
- Minimum 5 years experience as a developer or engineer within a modern enterprise application
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs such as Oracle, Salesforce, Workday, etc.
- Experience working with coding languages including Java, Python, Scala, or similar languages a plus
- Background working within an Agile environment
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!