Growth Marketing Manager, Self-Serve Ads
Who we are
Hundreds of millions of people use Twitter daily to see what’s new in the world and to connect to their interests. Twitter is also an electric place for brands, businesses, and self-promoters to find a loyal audience. Twitter’s Self-Serve Advertising (SSA) team helps businesses and advertisers find their voice and audience on Twitter. The team utilizes a data-driven approach to design and execute marketing and revenue programs that generate significant business growth.
What you’ll do:
The Self-Serve Advertising (SSA) team is responsible for acquiring and growing Twitter's self-serve advertisers globally. You will be responsible for executing ambitious website growth initiatives designed to help businesses engage with SSA and succeed on Twitter through all stages of their lifecycle.
- You will work closely with a variety of teams to meet our growth goals by creating personalized web experiences for businesses.
- You’ll also execute globally focused nurture and retention programs designed to engage and retain those businesses at any point on their Twitter journey.
- Leveraging our business.twitter.com website and automation tools, you’ll partner with SSA data science and engineering, IT and the SSA content team to bring scaled personalization programs to life.
- Your work will contribute to helping businesses get the most out of Twitter.
Who you are:
- You have lead or project managed web, digital product, or major marketing launches.
- You possess a good understanding of the front-end web stack and can competently collaborate and coordinate with cross-functional teams of designers, copywriters, developers and analysts.
- You are analytical and understand the advertising and social ecosystem.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and wearing multiple hats.
- You have experience conceptualizing, defining and documenting project or marketing briefs.
- You’re a good operator and communicator and you will be able to define, manage, improve and evangelize your programs across distributed teams.
7+ years of relevant experience
- At least five years working on large web or product initiatives preferably with a B2B focus
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager or a similar CMS
- A good understanding of marketing automation platforms like Eloqua, Marketo would be a plus
- Experience with project management, including vendor management with an ability to work with multiple groups on tight deadlines
- A good understanding of user experience, usability, website design, HTML and CSS
- Bachelor’s degree required.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!