Director, Twitter Client Solutions - Health
Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) is the best and fastest place to see what’s happening and what people are talking about all around the world. From breaking news and entertainment to sports and politics, from big events to everyday interests. If it’s happening anywhere, it’s happening first on Twitter. Twitter is where the full story unfolds with all the live commentary and where live events come to life unlike anywhere else. Twitter is available in more than 40 languages around the world. The service can be accessed at Twitter.com and on a variety of mobile devices. For more information, visit about.twitter.com
Company Fast Facts
- Founded in 2006
- Headquarters in San Francisco, CA
- Revenue in 2018: $3B
- 70% of users are international
- Nearly 4,000 employees globally
Are you passionate about growing a team? Do you want to make a huge impact at a global consumer internet company? If so, think about Twitter! We are seeking a sophisticated and experienced healthcare vertical sales leader to lead and motivate aa high performing team while driving partnerships and revenue growth with the top Healthcare and Pharmaceutical brands in the U.S. This is an exciting opportunity for a high level National leader to make an immediate impact at Twitter by scaling the Healthcare vertical's revenue growth while deepening partnerships.
- Generate revenue towards a defined quota.
- Lead a high-performing team by recruiting excellent talent, retaining and rewarding existing talent, utilizing resources efficiently, and demonstrating great leadership
- Directly manage a growing team of Sales Managers and Individual Contributors focused on renewing and growing existing customer revenues
- Provide sales mentorship and elevate the team’s abilities to grow and close revenue
- Grow the team and constantly be building a talent pipeline
- Provide thought leadership within the industry as it relates to ad serving platforms and the use of data to improve marketing efficiency
- Collaborate with leaders across Twitter and lead the dialogue with sales and product management regarding market opportunities, sales positioning, use of resources and strategic planning
- Act as an online advertising authority and evangelist for Twitter promoted products
- Provide direction to drive creative and long term improvements to our overall platform offering
- Accurately forecast recurring revenue pipelines along with incremental bookings
- Constantly innovate ways to balance sales opportunities, client management, and new customer on-boarding responsibilities
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will serve as the foundation for this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share the learnings internally with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Research, Brand Strategy, Content Planning & Content Partnerships
- Be proactive and innovative in solving problems and decision making both externally and internally
- Be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
- BA/BSc degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant experience)
- 12+ years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media
- 6+ years of people management experience
- Experience as a sales leader
- C-level relationships across Industry
- Expertise in the regulated environment of healthcare advertising strongly preferred
- Experience gained both with agencies and technology companies
- Ability to sell C-Level and across departments
- Strong technical aptitude
- 15+ years of solution sales experience selling in digital media or a related industry
- Directly supervised individual sales reps as well as team leads
- Consistent record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Strong sales process discipline
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Excellent understanding of growing and sustaining businesses in a highly competitive and changing marketplace
- Experience developing and managing a partner base
- Successful history of achieving quotas in a leveraged model
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
- Ability to liaise with and motivate individuals at all levels of the partner relationship
- Effective communicator with an ability to make formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
- Drive to succeed and results focused
- In-depth experience in advertising/pharma sales at least 10 years preferably
- Passion and commitment for partner success
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity while effectively prioritizing initiatives.
- A history of working effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Ability to travel
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!