Creative Video Editor
Twitter is looking for someone with a passion for the art and science of creating compelling and effective video content on Twitter. While time spent on mobile is increasing and interest in traditional ads is decreasing, many brands are still kickstarting the creative process with long form ads. The role of Editor and Designer, will be integral to helping brands run successful video campaigns on Twitter whiling helping market the broader team’s slate of services.
- Support Twitter’s Sr. Video Producer in the editing and optimization of brands’ video ads on Twitter with the goal of improving campaign performance
- Support campaigns across the US, Canada, UK and LaTAM
- Translate brands :30 and :60 ads into shorter form video assets that will run in Twitter Promoted Video campaigns (:15s, :10s, GIFs)
- Edit :30 ads into :06 pre-roll that will run in front of premium content from publishing partners (In-Stream Video Ads and In Stream Sponsorship)
- Leverage research based best practices to inform editing and optimization
- Help formulate hypothesis to test that help better understand the art and science of video effectiveness
- Help the Sr. Producer turn learnings and expertise into educational resources for the Sales, Marketing and Brand Strategy teams
- Design compelling, visual slides in Keynote to be part of broader sales narrative about the team’s slate of capabilities and services
- Transform ideas and executions into compelling case studies
- Create mock-ups that showcase user experience on Twitter (i.e. scrolling through timeline, video click, video expansion)
- Redesign marketing materials and sales packages to reflect a new look and feel
- Help refresh the visual identity and design of the team’s internal webpage (branch) where sales materials and case studies can be downloaded
- Skilled in the art of video storytelling with an understanding of marketing mechanics
- Proficient in video editing tools and techniques and repurposing existing footage into entirely new assets
- Examples of project work that encompasses video production/editing as well as art directed presentation materials
- Strong capability enhance content post production via opening slates, end frames, captions, artful logo integration, motion graphics
- Ability to take prescriptive direction while having the ability to imagine new creative techniques
- Appreciation for great video content and understanding of the Twitter platform
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit. Can anticipate questions and needs from internal sales executives, clients and agencies to work autonomously
- Collaborative by nature and responsive to real time requests. Can work quickly within time constraints
- Organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Positive energy and calm under pressure
Experience / Technical Training
- 3+ years in video editing / production
- Trained in professional video editing software including Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Adobe After Effects
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Versed in presentation-building software including Keynote, Powerpoint and Google Slides
- Experience building creative sales collateral
- Ability to work within web pages designed in html
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!