Client Account Manager, Paris (9 months)
Twitter has changed the way people communicate. Now we have a substantial opportunity to change how marketers interact with our rapidly growing user base. We are creating a world-class team of media professionals, and seeking an experienced Account Manager to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies.
If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant account management experience, analytical skills, and a passion for learning, we invite you to talk to us about our advertising sales organization at Twitter, Inc.
- Collaborate and build partnerships with the biggest advertisers in France to deliver large revenue targets
- Build and manage relevant stakeholder relationships with your clients and their agencies to maximize revenue opportunities
- Educate and consult agencies to demonstrate how to use Twitter’s advertising products, best practices, how to develop effective campaigns.
- Execute, optimize, and analyze advertising programs using internal tools and dashboards to deliver campaign objectives and unlock upsell opportunities
- Resolving campaign issues in a timely and productive manner, and identifying and implementing process improvements
- Providing feedback to our product and tools teams to help us scale our advertising platform
- 5+ years of experience managing digital marketing programs for advertisers or their agencies
- Strong product knowledge and optimization skills
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships
- Ability to manage large customer relationships and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
- Proven track record translating marketing objectives into results for advertiser
- Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Must have strong understanding of digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate
- A passion for Twitter and our mission
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!