Client Account Manager, Mobile & Israeli markets (Dublin - 12 month)
Who We Are
Twitter has changed the way people communicate, and over the last few years our sales teams have evolved and scaled how marketers interact with our rapidly growing user base. Our Large Client Solutions teams work with the biggest and best brands in the world, forming strategic partnerships throughout their organisations, and working cross functionally to ensure these brands achieve their objectives and grow their business.
Twitter is continuing to build a world-class team of sales professionals, and is seeking a Client Account Manager to join our Israel Large Client Solutions team (based in Dublin) to drive further growth in this key market. If you are an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant experience in the UK digital advertising market, as well as a strong track record building strong customer relationships and delivering large revenue targets, we invite you to talk to us about advertising sales opportunities at Twitter, Inc.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate and build partnerships with the biggest advertisers in Israel to deliver large revenue targets
- Build and manage relevant stakeholder relationships with your clients and their agencies to maximize revenue opportunities
- Discover client objectives at business and campaign level and build strategic plans to meet these
- Use in depth market and product knowledge to recommend and educate clients on best practices for developing and scaling effective campaigns
- Execute, optimize, and analyze advertising programs using internal tools and dashboards to deliver campaign objectives and unlock upsell opportunities
- Resolve client issues and bugs and in a timely and productive manner
- Build and present intuitive campaign and quarterly business reviews to clients
- Provide feedback to our product and tools teams to help us scale our advertising platform
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience managing digital marketing programs for advertisers or their agencies
- Strong product knowledge and optimization skills
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships
- Ability to manage large customer relationships and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
- Proven track record translating marketing objectives into results for advertiser
- Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers.
- Excellent communication in English & Hebrew preferred
- Strong presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Must have strong understanding of digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate
- Fluency in Hebrew is a must
- A passion for Twitter and our mission
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!